Nexus owners: How's the Android 5.1 update treating you?

coryh131

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Finally got the T-Mobile update today. The two biggest things I hoped 5.1 had were a full silent mode (especially since this phone vibrates louder than any phone I've ever heard) and Wi-Fi calling. Sadly the update doesn't have either. :(

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving it so far. I've got band 12 on TMO now so my signal is much stronger in my office than on 5.0.1.

Posted via the Android Central App

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Really, in what way? Lots of hype about the S6 being the best lately.

I have heard great things about the s6 but I just don't see how it's an option for anyone using the nexus 6. I don't see how anyone could go to that screen size again. Though seeing where Samsung has gone with the s6 it makes me excited to see what the do with the note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Chris2183

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have heard great things about the s6 but I just don't see how it's an option for anyone using the nexus 6. I don't see how anyone could go to that screen size again.
Ive had the last three Nexus devices, and while this phone is great when using two hands, it is almost unmanageable using it single handed (which I discovered I relied on far more than I thought) as well as being uncomfortably bulky in my pocket. Come upgrade time I will be stepping back down to a smaller screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sherrymae34