Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
So tell mrsmumbles,

And be very specific please. If you have provided useful and accurate information to this string, WHERE CAN I USE MY G2 TODAY, AT A TAP AND PAY LOCATION? (as sprint originally told me I could before buying the G2)

This isn't about your feelings, this is all about business. Sprint is in business. (just so you have no doubts about that)

Rambling about anything other than the question, is irrelevant to this string, I'm sure you would agree,

Or even worse, like the previous sprint CS person, attempting to engage a Sprint LG G2 string and talk about "sim cards" when sim cards are not even a part of the G2.....really? You're sympathetic to that kind of individual.

Sprint takes our money, then does not deliver, nor answers the questions.

So please, dazzle us mrsmumbles:

1-Where Can I Use My Sprint G2 "today" At A Tap And Pay Location? (as Sprint told me I could prior to purchase)

2- Or if that stumps you: When Will I Have KitKat Made Available To Me?

I understand that there are many people that have a difficult time staying on subject and do not like point blank questions.

TahoeRunner

Last edited:

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Mrmoe110,

Are you on the correct forum?

This is the "Sprint LG G2 forum.

Why are you talking about "sims" when every user of a G2 knows that sims don't exist nor are a function with the G2. (except on the Asian market devices)

And if you'vd missed it, again, the G2 on Sprint does not function with Tap and Pay. Period !

All your previous posts were irrelevant and a big waste of time. You've failed at providing anything relevant to people who Sprint told the G2 will currently work with Tap and Pay. And now you are back peddling.

I suspect you are one of the Sprint. CS personnel you previously dis'd.

Nice attempt of you trying to cover for Sprint's lack of tech knowledge when selling people on a system that does not work, today !

TahoeRunner

My bad I didn't realize it was a Sprint forum. I found the topic during an "Isis nfc" search.

Dude, before you get smart with people maybe you should learn about your phone.

Does the G2 have LTE? I'm not 100% sure but as far as I know every LTE phone uses a sim card. Including Sprint phones. It may be installed in a way that makes it hard for users to get to though.

And no, I don't work for Sprint. But now that I think about it you'll probably never be able to use Isis. The phone is capable but I just remembered that Tmo, VZW, and AT&T each have a different version of the app. So even if you were able to find the apk it would be for phones on the other 3 carriers.

Google Wallet or bust for you I guess.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Mrmoe110,

Are you on the correct forum?

This is the "Sprint LG G2 forum.

Why are you talking about "sims" when every user of a G2 knows that sims don't exist nor are a function with the G2. (except on the Asian market devices)

And if you'vd missed it, again, the G2 on Sprint does not function with Tap and Pay. Period !

All your previous posts were irrelevant and a big waste of time. You've failed at providing anything relevant to people who Sprint told the G2 will currently work with Tap and Pay. And now you are back peddling.

I suspect you are one of the Sprint. CS personnel you previously dis'd.

Nice attempt of you trying to cover for Sprint's lack of tech knowledge when selling people on a system that does not work, today !

TahoeRunner

Quick Google search:

http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Install_or_replace_the_SIM_card_LG_G2/49589-133

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
My bad I didn't realize it was a Sprint forum. I found the topic during an "Isis nfc" search.

Dude, before you get smart with people maybe you should learn about your phone.

Does the G2 have LTE? I'm not 100% sure but as far as I know every LTE phone uses a sim card. Including Sprint phones. It may be installed in a way that makes it hard for users to get to though.

And no, I don't work for Sprint. But now that I think about it you'll probably never be able to use Isis. The phone is capable but I just remembered that Tmo, VZW, and AT&T each have a different version of the app. So even if you were able to find the apk it would be for phones on the other 3 carriers.

Google Wallet or bust for you I guess.

So sad for you mrmoe110,

So sad for you, again commenting without first knowing what you are talking about, "DUDE", to use your words.

Don't you understand how helping people works on forums?

First this morning, and now, commenting on issues you have no apperent knowledge about. That's sad.

The Sprint LG G2 is "LTE", and "NO" SIM CARD. . .PERIOD. Geez, whats wrong?

How would you like people to respond to someone who attempts to comment on something they have no experience with, nor any working knowledge about?

I appreciate knowledgeable helpful people that post. I think we all do.

But whats it called that you are doing? Actually you might want to apply at Sprint.

As I said previously, I understand some people struggle keeping on track and avoid point blank questions.

Unless you have specific help to contribute, why?

TahoeRunner

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
So sad for you mrmoe110,

So sad for you, again commenting without first knowing what you are talking about, "DUDE", to use your words.

Don't you understand how helping people works on forums?

First this morning, and now, commenting on issues you have no apperent knowledge about. Thats sad.

The Sprint LG G2 is "LTE", and "NO" SIM CARD. . .PERIOD. Geez, whats wrong?

How would you like people to respond to someone who attempts to comment on something they have no experience with, nor any working knowledge about?

I appreciate knowledgeable helpful people that post. I think we all do.

But whats it called that you are doing? Actually you might want to apply at Sprint.

As I said previously, I understand some people struggle keeping on track and avoid point blank questions.

Unless you have specific help to contribute, why?

TahoeRunner

Did you even look at the Google search I posted? The Sprint LG G2 DOES have a Sim card, just like every LTE phone. If you don't know that then maybe you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Don't bother... they don't look at the articles an information linked here. I think Tahoe Runner is just trolling.

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Tapatalk 2

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Did you even look at the Google search I posted? The Sprint LG G2 DOES have a Sim card, just like every LTE phone. If you don't know that then maybe you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

So you want to ramble even further mrmoe110,

Sorry, no SIM.

Do you actually own a G2 that Sprint has recently sold?

Please go waste someone else's time. At this point, it doesn't pay for me to tell you any further that my G2 has no sim.

Nor continue to engage with people who haven't recently bought a G2 from Sprint USA.

Hope you Enjoy the Silence.....It's all I ever wanted :cool:(DMG)

I look forward to "others" useful posts.

TahoeRunner

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
So you want to ramble even further mrmoe110,

Sorry, no SIM.

Do you actually own a G2 that Sprint has recently sold?

Please go waste someone else's time. At this point, it doesn't pay for me to tell you any further that my G2 has no sim.

Nor continue to engage with people who haven't recently bought a G2 from Sprint USA.

Hope you Enjoy the Silence.....It's all I ever wanted :cool:(DMG)

I look forward to "others" useful posts.

TahoeRunner

If your G2 has no sim then you must have some imitation knockoff phone or something. You might want to look into that.

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
If your G2 has no sim then you must have some imitation knockoff phone or something. You might want to look into that.

Oh, yeah mmumbles,

Sure, I'll jump on that right away. Along with telling Sprint that you have a "feeling" I should be able to use ISIS, right.

TahoeRunner

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a Sprint G2 and there is absolutely a sim card in it

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi ffejjj,

Thanks for the info. When did you buy your G2 from Sprint USA?

much appreciated,

TahoeRunner

Yes I'm in the USA. I bought my Sprint version G2 about 2 weeks ago as a late gift for my daughter. Sorry I can't help with the rest of your questions. I don't use it for purchase's with Google wallet/ NFC

Good luck though

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

Tahoe-Runner

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey ffejjj,

Thank you, and very interesting with your G2 version.

No worries on the Google Wallet issue. I think we've hashed that one out enough in this string and have established our G2's will not work with Tap and Pay. And If I'm incorrect on this issue, I hope someone will step up with accurate facts and information, and not speculation.

Something that you, me, depechemodegurl, and all other owners of Sprint G2's don't know is when, or even if, we will ever get the KitKat (4.4) update, which supposedly will give us the ability to use Tap and Pay.

After reading one of the latest leading stories here at Android Central, it appears Sprint and the LG G2 is not a priority for the update. So I think we may be screwed by Sprint. (if that is incorrect, I challenge "Sprint" to provide a solid answer as to "when"? they at least owe that to the customers who pay the bills for Sprint)

Depechemodegurl several posts ago in this string told us that her G2 on Sprint used to work with Tap and Pay, until she received her latest operating system update, then Tap and Pay stopped working on her device altogether, which is a bummer for her. I bought the G2 in part because I was told by Sprint that Tap and Pay would work on my G2.

I appreciate your comments on the situation.

kindest regards,

TahoeRunner

Last edited: