Nfl Mobile

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I think NFL mobile is exclusive to Verizon. Sprint football is a good app for scres and stats.

Yes, exclusive to Verizon now but the last two years people have been able to extract nfl mobile from verizon, hack it and make it work on verizon sprint and tmobile phones that don't have the app bc its exclusive.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, exclusive to Verizon now but the last two years people have been able to extract nfl mobile from verizon, hack it and make it work on verizon sprint and tmobile phones that don't have the app bc its exclusive.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I would love to have the link to that apk! PM if you can't post it.

nrfitchett4

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
NFL mobile was just updated today. Also the video goes through Verizon video now as well. Would be apprised if you can get it to run on other carriers this year.

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
No links up this year....People are trying but can't get the app to work on sprint phones like they did last year!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

rexdeaz

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I know you guys can't post an apk here but if you could PM me or email me a link I'd appreciate it. rexdeaz at gmail dot com

Ari.GoldBlack

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
if you have DISH you can simply sling any televised game to your phone. I did it last season with the Red Zone and it was Fantastic! I hear DirecTV may offer something similar now.

nikkisharif

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish Sprint would get NFL Mobile back!!! They dropped the ball last year & Verizon picked it up, now I have to deal with all these less than stellar apps to stay updated on the NFL!!!

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The NFL has a non-Verizon app in the market, just search NFL '11.
If you have DirecTV's Sunday Ticket and the To Go add-on, you can watch live games with their app.