Night Mode does not work on Mi Band 6

AleksiDj73

Oct 17, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone, English is not my mother tongue so i hope you understand what i say. So, 5 days ago i bought the Xiaomi Mi Band 6 and so far so good with it but in the past 3 days the watch does not automatically turn on night mode and in the first 2 days of using it, the watch was enabling the night mode by itself but for the past 3 days that hasn't been the case anymore. I of course have enabled night mode in the Mi Fit app and still nothing, i changed the setting from automatically turning on after sunset and even put schedules on when to turn on but still nothing is working so far.

Is there a setting that's somehow interfering with night mode? Do i need GPS enabled on my phone for the sunset thingy to work? If so then the scheduled setting should've worked without GPS so what's the issue here?

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to add that night mode works when i'm not wearing the watch and when i wear it at night, it doesn't. In the first 2 days of wearing the band the night mode both worked when i was wearing it at night and when i was not wearing it. If night mode works this night today, i will update you on that

Last edited: