No recovery!!!! D:

cj_302

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
ok... i do not have a recovery on my phone "thats visable" can someone PLEASE help me with this.. and i also have a VM670 that i cant get off of the LG screen... <brick...... but the one without the recovery is a VM670 too? sooo?

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, fellow Optimus owner,

Idk much about the unbricking process myself - I am not a developer, and I've tried to carefully follow the advice offered on the stickies here in the forums. That's kept me out of most problems. But Im pretty sure in your situation, you will need to download the Android SDK, the PC drivers for the LG Optimus V (for your OS), and then connect to your phone via USB cable and ADB (Android Debugging Bridge). Then you will have to run a set of commands to push the recovery to your phone.

A few threads on the LG OV forums can fill in the details. Good luck.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

magus7091

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Get Jerry's CWM green recovery. And read and follow the how-to guides religiously.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Go to Optimus V Rooting, ROMS & Hacks and look for the listing for Inferior Human Organs ROM (Backside IHO) by Jerry Script & Co.
On the first page ( the page with all the download links on it) will be the CWMA Green Recovery Download Link. It works Perfectly!

p.s. you can tell it's Jerry's work cause it's GREEN! he likes green! :)

cj_302

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
WOW! ok well i used IHO recover 5.X and used Harmonia 2.08 the newest one i could find! AMAZING! but the only thing is? it skips on songs sometimes..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaysonIrwin