No stock at T-Mobile stores.

allnighter246

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Went to a couple stores yesterday and none had it or even had a display model. Today I called a couple stores and now they have a display model but no phones in stock. Have to say I'm really disappointed in the launch of this product with tmobile.

Both stores I called today said they would get it in stock sometime next week.

DOTC

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Grabbed mine today. Loving it so far but I haven't had much time with it. I need to send my 6p back for a blown top speaker, but I'm waiting on my case to show up for the 10 before I have full time with it. Although I have to say it downloaded and installed 90 apps as quick as I've ever seen. Sound quality playing with ring tones and alarms has been fantastic

Posted via the Android Central App

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
It's a shame. I have a friend that lives in Atlanta that I told about the HTC 10 (she is a note 5 user but wants to jump to either the HTC 10 or an iPhone) and she couldn't find a single one to demo in the market. In Atlanta!!! That's crazy.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about that issue. The screen quality is much better than I thought it was going to be. Although I do have the issue with my polarized sunglasses that has been discussed previously.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I called around and found a few in my metro with them in stock.
I picked one up last night w jump on demand. Guy next to me doing the same because of adoptable storage.
Very very impressed so far. I traded my s7 edge for this 10. I mainly did this because the poor quality DAC aux sound quality. I travel on the road quite a bit so that's important. It's known on the s7. I could care about the edge features.
Camera seems like a step back but that's the trade off for other things I prefer w the 10. Just slower and not as sharp but good.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Went to one store on Delaware, they sold out 2 times already. They sent me to another store, a larger store, they had several in stock.

Even the manager there said they are almost sold out and that store gets 3 times more inventory than the smaller stores. The other sales people let is slip that 3rd party stores are not carrying it yet.

I don't think it's a botched launch, I think HTC is building based on previous sales numbers and T-Mobile is ordering based on previous sales. I don't think HTC was confident enough to think it has a winner. It's a fine line to walk.

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I have to disagree on the launch not being botched. I don't care how this launch benefits HTC or any retailers selling the phone. When so many people want to buy a phone that has been announced and "released" yet they simply can't, that is a botched launch in my opinion.

To be clear: I already have one, I'm not ******** because I'm personally mad. Just looking at the evidence and I have to conclude this was a bad launch.

Say what you will about the QC issues with the G5, at least when they released the phone you could actually buy it, everywhere.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I finally got mine with next day shipping after ordering on the phone with T-Mobile. It's an awesome phone. Hopefully the stores at least have demo units for people to see.

I am primarily an apple user and have tried to come over to Android multiple times with the note 5, s7 and edge and the g5. They were all returned. I really think I will keep this one.

The build quality and fluidity are gorgeous.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
There was no stock at my local T-Mo store yesterday and they even said they should have it in by now.

All I could look at was the dummy.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I actually tried to go to a couple Verizon stores to see one as well and they didn't have it on display...so your argument is invalid.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahholbrook122