Nokia 7 plus camera samples

Carlost88

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
So seen mixed reviews on the the camera department on the Nokia 7 plus. Some use Google camera some use default Nokia app, I'd love to try gcam but 8.1 June update don't seem to like gcam. Show your photos from 7+ View attachment 286418

Attachments

• 1696.jpg
    1696.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 24

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
forgive my ignorance but I'm not aware of Google camera and can't seem to find in my app store. is it only available in some locations? I've been using the default app and am happy with it for quick snaps. I'm finding the 2x Zoom quite handy. it's by no means amazing but I still carry a DSLR when I'm looking for top notch shots

Carlost88

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
hi chimpboy I was referring to gcam from Google/XDA which comes as a APK. bares some features from nexus/pixels and people usually repoon better photos on all kinds of different phones. gcam supposed to utilize phone sensors better which becomes a better image in the long run. default app for camera is really good but I've seen some comparisons were gcam made for a better image overall, some of the comparisons were like day and night in differences

Carlost88

Oct 21, 2017
Visit site
I've managed to get a gcam APK to work now. it took a while but I'll get some images from both so u can see the difference in pictures from Nokia app and Google app