Not a bad phone!

jerethi

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My fiance was eligible for an upgrade and got this phone over the weekend. So far, it's been really great, and I'm surprised this phone hasn't gotten more attention! I understand it was sort of overshadowed by the Razrr, which came out not long after it was released, but I am surprised that Verizon is offering a dual core 4G phone for free on a two year.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Central Forums

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The cost/benefit ratio definitely works out nicely. I paid around $30 for my BIONIC when it was on sale a few months back. The original pricing (was it $199?) was probably well worth it for dual CPU, LTE, Gorilla Glass and solid GPS with a decent screen and removable battery; at radically discounted pricing the bang-for-buck numbers only swing higher.

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
the original pricing at launch was $299. and i can assure you that i've have $299 worth of fun over the last 8 months. wouldn't swap it for any other phone out there.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
the original pricing at launch was $299. and i can assure you that i've have $299 worth of fun over the last 8 months. wouldn't swap it for any other phone out there.

I bought mine off of e-bay a month and a half ago for around $200 and I absolutely have had at least $200 worth of fun since I've had it. I just love how this phone works! I'm probably going to be due for an upgrade through Verizon later this month but I wouldn't trade this phone for any of the other ones that they offer. I love the fact that this phone is very customizable and it has more than enough memory to store all the programs I want on the phone.

Cindy

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been thumping the epicness of this phone for a long time. I am glad there are more commers to our flock!

I am eligible for an upgrade and still haven't looked at another phone yet!

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been thumping the epicness of this phone for a long time. I am glad there are more commers to our flock!

I am eligible for an upgrade and still haven't looked at another phone yet!

I think that I'll be eligible for an upgrade either this month or next and really don't have a desire to look for another phone to upgrade to. This is the most customizable phone that I've ever had the pleasure to own and I've had Windows Mobile phones as well as Blackberry smartphones.

Cindy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minecraftchest2