Not Fully Charging

gregisonfire

May 15, 2011
Visit site
This happens to me sometimes. I think the problem is that the charger gets wiggled out of the phone. If you unplug and replug it should keep charging. I think sometimes the connectors don't all hit and it'll get stuck with only enough voltage to keep the phone running, and not actively charging.

docgoat1987

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
i had the same problem with my evo shift when i had it i got rid of it cause i was having to charge it like 5 times a day i went to sprint to see what was wrong mine would be on the charger all night and in the mornin it was green id pull it off and it would be like 74 percent they said that apparently in the phone while its charging and it gets to green saying its charging well however long it is sat on the charger after it reaches green it slowly drains so when you take it off it aint fully charged so what i would do is if you see it green take it off the charger for a bit then wait a lil while put it back on and let it charge it has something to do with a energy saver built in the phone and the charger thats what they told me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts