Not impressed, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I would rather see opposing perspective, since fan centric forums give me a funky nasty taste in my mouth that mouthwash won't quell. The logic here though of going from the Note 4 to the weaker selling Note 5 being fine, but no the Note 5 to Note 7 seems counterintuitive. I could see this thread with merit for the Note 5, since lost the replaceable battery and (shiver) the sd slot in one swoop. That was harsh and sales were hurt.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
These "not impressed" threads show up every Samsung release. They really shouldn't surprise anyone anymore. People say they don't like them, but they always wind up with more responses they any other threads, because of people defending the phone, and the person coming back to justify his/her original post. These types of threads will continue to show up as long as they get people going.

Man, there were so many of these threads when the S7 was announced. And I think fans have to learn to take the good with the bad.

Ultimately, it doesn't effect a thing either way. The Note 7 will probably be phone of the year, despite some disappointed former fans.

Posted via the Android Central App
The ones when the Note 5 was released were growing like Kudzu.

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Nope, this thread ain't addin' up. The OP bought all the Notes, including the Note 5 that was hurt in sales due mainly to the sd card missing (why Samsung brought them back and invested in 256gb fabrication), but the Note 7 ain't good enough? I can see that with the Note 5, since was harsh to lose replaceable battery and sd slot at same time.

Has the OP even went to a carrier to test (not Best Buy, since their gimped demos do not impress)? The curve is more bezel slight than anything. It is so unEdge the ticker apps apparently will not work (as intended).

Nope, I want the OP frisked for contraband (iPhone Plus) ;) :)

Went to Sprint store, in the Virgin Islands none the less, twice and AT&T twice. Went to the Sprint store today, matter of fact. That's when I really made up my mind.

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Not impressed with this thread, sorry.

You guys are so sensitive. Lol. It's not like I am gonna change your mind. I was just stating an opinion. Now people are actually doubting I saw the phone when I played with it extensively on 4 different occasions. I am in the Virgin Islands and was pleasantly surprised when they had them on display in both Sprint and AT&T. I have both carriers..

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So it used to be that the Note was released six months after the S series. This year the Note is being released four months after the S Series and is carrying a lot of the same hardware. My guess is that next year's Note will be released within two months of the S Series and will basically start lining up with the S Series soon.

I preordered my s6e in April 2015, note 5 in August 2015

I preordered my s7e in February 2016, note 7 in August 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty