Not saving app preferences

enemymine9

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been having trouble with my Rezound for some time where it does not seem to be saving my app preferences.

For instance, if I look up a place in Google Maps and click on 'Navigation', I get the pop-up "Complete action using" with 'Navigation' and 'VZ Navigator'. I click the checkbox below them next to "Use by default for this action", and it seems to save it for maybe a day or so, but after that I keep getting the same pop-up. I have an app that does VOIP calls too, and now everytime I click the phone icon I get the same dialog asking if I want to use the phone or this other app.

Anyone know how to resolve this? I know with the phone I could uninstall the other app, though I'd rather not. As for the navigation, I don't even think I could uninstall VZ Navigator.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been having trouble with my Rezound for some time where it does not seem to be saving my app preferences.

For instance, if I look up a place in Google Maps and click on 'Navigation', I get the pop-up "Complete action using" with 'Navigation' and 'VZ Navigator'. I click the checkbox below them next to "Use by default for this action", and it seems to save it for maybe a day or so, but after that I keep getting the same pop-up. I have an app that does VOIP calls too, and now everytime I click the phone icon I get the same dialog asking if I want to use the phone or this other app.

Anyone know how to resolve this? I know with the phone I could uninstall the other app, though I'd rather not. As for the navigation, I don't even think I could uninstall VZ Navigator.
Assuming you are on the ICS software, go to Settings-Apps-All and find VZ Navigator and tap on it, then Disable (might have to Uninstall Updated first).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz