Not sure why I left

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Well the 2nd romance is over. I've had nothing but problems for the past few days. Freezing, lag, terrible battery life, getting hot and staying warm for hours, won't wireless charge at times, very slow wired charging too.

Now, I've ran it in safe mode, didn't find anything crazy going on and my apps haven't changed. It got a full factory reset after the October update and no data was restored The battery died on this phone a few months ago and was replaced under warranty. Something is not right with this thing.

After the battery dying on this 4XL two months after I got it, and multiple replacement Pixel 2's, while my Pixel 3 never had any issues it was always kind of slow and never fun to use. I think I'm just done with Google hardware. Thought about an S20 FE but I just don't love the Samsung software and the S20 I just sold didn't run well with a third party launcher. Maybe I'm just cursed when it comes to smartphones...

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Well the 2nd romance is over. I've had nothing but problems for the past few days. Freezing, lag, terrible battery life, getting hot and staying warm for hours, won't wireless charge at times, very slow wired charging too.

Now, I've ran it in safe mode, didn't find anything crazy going on and my apps haven't changed. It got a full factory reset after the October update and no data was restored The battery died on this phone a few months ago and was replaced under warranty. Something is not right with this thing.

After the battery dying on this 4XL two months after I got it, and multiple replacement Pixel 2's, while my Pixel 3 never had any issues it was always kind of slow and never fun to use. I think I'm just done with Google hardware. Thought about an S20 FE but I just don't love the Samsung software and the S20 I just sold didn't run well with a third party launcher. Maybe I'm just cursed when it comes to smartphones...
That's a shame about your launcher experience. Nova is flawless on my S10.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien