Note 10 rumors- Will you be buying a Note 10 if they are true?

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
GSMArena posted an article about a new Note 10 "leak" on prices. The claim is that the Note 10 will start at €949 for 256GB, the base configuration. The Note 10+ will be €1099 for 256GB and €1199 for 512GB.

That is not as bad as I feared it would be. Still need to see those actual specs, but the likelihood of buying one is growing.... :)

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm in. Sign me up for a +.

6.8"
UFS 3
Quad camera
Fast charge
Spen
Boxy as feck.

Pretty much dream spec for me.

Might even get the 5g. Maybe.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I must admit I'm liking the look of the Note 10+ after every new leak.
Today I have seen a few youtube videos showing what looks like a 'speaker' grill on the top of the screen, very small but if this is the case then it's a major plus in my book, this is a sticking point regarding trading in my Note 9 because I love the sound on this thing and to have sound on display on the Note 10+ would definitely be a downgrade in my book.
So my checklist is near fully ticked off.......

1, Faster processor (not essential but a plus)

2, More memory (always important for a lag free experience and more multitasking)

3, Better camera, not by much but when you add the ultra wide lens, TOF lenses then better.

4, Faster storage drive, a big plus and finally a reason to ditch my micro SD card, (at this moment in time I have used 49gb of my 128gb storage capacity, including the contents of my M-SD card)

5, Better IP rating, ok IP69 is better but I've had no issues with my Note 9 being IP68, still a plus!

6, Lovely screen with less bezel, I didn't say better screen because I know smaller bezels aren't for everyone, but I love them! But slightly less ppi though.

7, More S Pen features, always welcome and I'm looking forward to them.

8, Slightly better battery, again always welcome and hopefully more energy efficient with the Exynos 9825 CPU.

9, Possibly an IR Blaster, always a major, major, major go!

The only downsides for me are that there doesn't seem to be an iris sensor, not a big loss but I do use this on the Note 9 and a 3.5mm headphone jack which I've not used since I had the Note 8 but still a loss.

This list is obviously going on what has been leaked and not the official spec, and on that note, another leak I saw today was that the US version of the Note 10+ were using Exynos 9825 and not the SN 855+, only the Verizon Note 10 is using the SD 855. But this seems to have been 'taken back' by Evan Blass!

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
GSMArena posted an article about a new Note 10 "leak" on prices. The claim is that the Note 10 will start at €949 for 256GB, the base configuration. The Note 10+ will be €1099 for 256GB and €1199 for 512GB.

That is not as bad as I feared it would be. Still need to see those actual specs, but the likelihood of buying one is growing.... :)
Note 10+ 512GB looks quite doable for me. Do I need that much storage? No! Do I want it anyway? Yes! Still have about 50GB available space on my 256GB Note 9 internal storage and 174GB on the external. So in reality I don't need all that storage so the argument is for the 256GB version. Plus, seeing I upgrade every year, why buy the most expensive version when the trading value is going to be the same next year.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
there's no dealbreakers as such for me, I'll look at prices and weigh up things from there, same reason I only got the Note 9 yesterday instead of upgrading from the Note 8 last year

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
So for the UK are we looking at a Note 10+ base model Exynos 9825 with 256gb HDD with 8gb memory and the top model @ 512gb HDD with 12gb memory?

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
less than 24hrs to go, (depending on where in the world you live) and we shall be able to fully dissect everything. the good, the bad, and the ugly. i already told my boss i will be streaming the event in the office. cant wait for all details to come out

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
less than 24hrs to go, (depending on where in the world you live) and we shall be able to fully dissect everything. the good, the bad, and the ugly. i already told my boss i will be streaming the event in the office. cant wait for all details to come out
Isn't it less than 24 hours regardless? Live events don't start later elsewhere...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I ignore the rumors and wait for the Unpacked event. Nice hearing things but until it's been unpacked, I dont take the rumors as truth.

I'm definitely interested and will try to peak in bbn on the Unpacked event if possible. I work until 5 though so it'll be stop n go watching

For me I currently am using the S10Plus on Sprint. What I really like is the Volte, which wasnt available with the Note 9 on my carrier, but is on the S10.

I'm assuming the Note 10 Sprint version will have Volte.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej