Note 10 rumors- Will you be buying a Note 10 if they are true?

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Will definitely upgrade from Note 9 to Note 10...waiting to see price of Note 10 plus here in India.. Will give note 9 to wife and use her s9+ as upgrade exchange

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if it was abuse by a customer, but I recall seeing a display model with a broken Spen right after release date.

Though I've never broken an S-Pen, Note 9 included (*knocks on wood*) I agree that they're a little flimsy feeling compared to the phone itself. Pretty sure this is to keep both it and the overall weight of the phone down. The Note is already typically the heaviest Samsung flagship.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
IF u notice the Note 10 renders show more of a flat screen and very less curve...hope it same in real life too...Note series actually need a flat screen...it will be easier to install a tempered glass

jejb

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The 6.3" display is the Note 10 and the 6.7" display is the Note 10+.

The Note 10+ has QHD, micro SD slot, 4300 mAh battery, new 855+ Snapdragon processor and 12 GB of RAM. The Note 10+ looks like the powerhouse phone you would expect from the Note line. The regular Note 10 not as much...

Yep, I know what the latest rumors are, but that's not really the question I asked. I thought they were going to call the bigger Note 10 the "Pro". I guess we'll all know soon.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I know what the latest rumors are, but that's not really the question I asked. I thought they were going to call the bigger Note 10 the "Pro". I guess we'll all know soon.
Nope. All that got squashed and even leaked ads say Note 10+. There won't be a "pro" designation. I think that would have been better but I guess they figure people are already accustomed to the "+" designation cause of the S series.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Nope. I hated the fingerprint sensor on the S10+. It was slow and finicky. If the FPS is the same on the Note 10, I'm sitting this one out.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Nope. All that got squashed and even leaked ads say Note 10+. There won't be a "pro" designation. I think that would have been better but I guess they figure people are already accustomed to the "+" designation cause of the S series.
So you'd buy it if it was the 10 pro, but you'll pass because it's the 10+? That's rich.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
IF u notice the Note 10 renders show more of a flat screen and very less curve...hope it same in real life too...Note series actually need a flat screen...it will be easier to install a tempered glass
I hope they keep the curved screen forever. I love the aesthetics and the swipe for edge screen apps. Since the note 7and subsequent 8, I have gone naked as far as screen protectors and love using the s-pen on naked screen, it's so much nicer, & yes I've tried poly ones & glass ones. Mind you, I'm not rough with my phone and use either a Samsung folder case or, at work, a belt holster.

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah so leaked spec up to now (I'm concentrating on the Note 10 Pro/+ whatever)
12GB Memory
Micro SD card slot
6.8" Amoled QHD display with center pin hole for front camera (new leak stating 2nd cam on front screen also)
Rear Quad camera setup
No 3.5mm heaphone jack
256gb memory
No Bixby button
New Pen features (air touch)
In screen FPS
No Iris sensor
No notification light
IR blaster

enough to warrant an upgrade over the 9?

Do you think there is a probability that the Note 10 will use the camera punch hole as an LED indicator like it did on the S10?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Do you think there is a probability that the Note 10 will use the camera punch hole as an LED indicator like it did on the S10?

It's possible however the hole in the Note 10 looks like a single hole not a double like on the S10+ so we'll have to see on Samsung unpacked a week tomorrow. :)

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It's possible however the hole in the Note 10 looks like a single hole not a double like on the S10+ so we'll have to see on Samsung unpacked a week tomorrow. :)

It's used for some LED indications on my single hole-punch S10, just like the S10+. Never found much use for it, personally, but I see no reason why they'd remove that functionality on the Note 10.

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately Samsung can't please everyone so maybe they should just not remove desired features.

For me axing the headphone jack is fine since I have transitioned to wireless headphones and hardly have time to listen to music anyway.

The SD expandable storage, on the other hand, is a deal breaker for me. I currently have a 400gb card in my Note 9 with tons of pics, videos and music, despite having several cloud accounts. I just prefer to keep my internal storage clean as possible by moving all media files to my SD card.

In my humble opinion, Samsung should take a lesson from the Note 5 which suffered because of no expandable storage and they were forced to bring it back in the Note 7. (The Note 5 is the only one in the series I skipped)

That said, if they do remove the SD card slot, I will not be pre-ordering the Note 10. My 9 works just fine for me as is.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately Samsung can't please everyone so maybe they should just not remove desired features.

For me axing the headphone jack is fine since I have transitioned to wireless headphones and hardly have time to listen to music anyway.

The SD expandable storage, on the other hand, is a deal breaker for me. I currently have a 400gb card in my Note 9 with tons of pics, videos and music, despite having several cloud accounts. I just prefer to keep my internal storage clean as possible by moving all media files to my SD card.

In my humble opinion, Samsung should take a lesson from the Note 5 which suffered because of no expandable storage and they were forced to bring it back in the Note 7. (The Note 5 is the only one in the series I skipped)

That said, if they do remove the SD card slot, I will not be pre-ordering the Note 10. My 9 works just fine for me as is.

I donno if have seen the leaks well...note 10 plus will have sd card slot...the regular note 10 will not...
Iam sure all of us who have Note 9 now will prefer Note 10 plus

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I donno if have seen the leaks well...note 10 plus will have sd card slot...the regular note 10 will not...
Nice. I've been reading up any time I see a leak story but never saw mention of the plus having SD card and the regular not having. You just relived my concerns and disappointment. Cheers mate!

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site

I had a Note 9, now the S10. I'm not interested in the Note 10+, but I do want the Note 10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello