Note 20 Ultra pre-order thread!

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Go to fedex.com/tracking. Once the page redirects, you will see on the left area of the screen a purple block with the words "Tracking Number" in white. Immediately to the right of that block is once witht eh words"Track by Reference." Click on that, go form there.

Do you just copy and paste the order number directly without adding anything?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one with an Aug 6 order date and status is still "placed" with cancel buttons available for everything?

I ordered a N20 Ultra 512GB and a N20 (non-ultra) Verizon models. Can't see why my order hasn't progressed, like others who placed orders on the 7th...
No, my AT&T unit from Samsung was doing the same thing until late yesterday afternoon. I was seriously wondering "Why" as well? The "Cancel" buttons finally dropped off when I checked at about 4:45PM yesterday - black 512gb Ultra, white buds both shipping 8/19, expected delivery 8/21! Why the delay in "Cancel" button removal... your guess is as good as mine!

wricu01

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What I don't understand is I ordered the day before the actual pre-order day phone watch the hole nine everything is on time but my watch is back ordered saying ships week of the 19th that makes no sense?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a white and black 128gb T-mobile variants on the 10th and last night I checked and the cancel option was gone, shipping still says it will be on the 19th and no shipping label has been created yet.

I have an s9 plus that has been a great phone and I haven't really been excited about getting a phone in a while but I'm really excited to get a note again my last note was the Note 7 and after the whole recall I had to settle for an LG V20.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I want to order the watch, when do I get the $150 credit?

If you ordered from Samsung.com direct then you would have got the credit immediately to order whatever you want along with the phone. If you ordered from somewhere else then you have to wait for the phone to be delivered and then claim the credit via shop Samsung app from your phone.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I mean those who got the buds and other stuff are for orders that was placed directly without the phone. Those went on sale August 6th itself, if you ordered as gifts along with the phone they will ship with the phone if they are in stock or will ship separately if some pre order gifts you ordered is back ordered when they start processing your orders. With S20 i got the buds and phone together but leather case came after a week or so after the phone was delivered.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Ordered the black note 20 ultra 512 gb unlocked through Samsung on 8/6. Cancel button gone, it says process expedited. Samsung app says it ships the 19th. Samsung online says it ships the 21st. Buds live says the same. Hopefully it doesn't backorder my 1st time getting the 512 gb. ������������������������

Same here. App says 19th while online says 21st. Also until now 256 was the highest storage I got so this my first 512.