Note 3: Got to say best phone to date

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Reading some of the threads on Android Central, You would think Samsung is the worst made Android device....Since getting my Note3, I've been paying more attention over the last month or so to the type of Android devices that are in the "REAL WORLD" and I would estimate 85% are some sorta Samsung (they must be doing smoething right) and the Note3 is the "Grandaddy" of them all. The Note3 is an Excellent device. ...just my .02 cents

Agree to all you guys I get up in the morning and the note 3 when in my hands just purs a smile on my face

Posted via Android Central App

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Reading some of the threads on Android Central, You would think Samsung is the worst made Android device....Since getting my Note3, I've been paying more attention over the last month or so to the type of Android devices that are in the "REAL WORLD" and I would estimate 85% are some sorta Samsung (they must be doing smoething right) and the Note3 is the "Grandaddy" of them all. The Note3 is an Excellent device. ...just my .02 cents

Just the nature of these boards is that you'll see more negative than positive. I've had so many phones since cell phones came out (including the one that was hard wired in your car - the original "car phone") and i can say that this is by far the best phone I've ever owned. Other phones may beat it with a spec here and there but overall, this phone does more of what I want to be able to do than any other phone out there. I do not see that changing any time soon. This is the first time I actually felt like I had a true "computer" in my hand and now I spend far less time on my actual computer. I don't even mind using the browser on this phone which is something I typically do NOT like to do on ANY cell phone but at least with the Note, It's do-able without the constant resizing of the screen.

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Guys people that own small screen iphones or other phones than the Mighty Note 3 have not got a clue about phones there noobs

waz ahmer

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Been on this phone for 5 hours solid still have 47% juice wow how kool is this peeps my settings are id b telling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana