Note 4 T-Mobile: No Stock for walk ins

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
As of this morning, none of the T-Mobile stores have any Note 4s for walkins in South Florida. :( They are telling people to call later in the day.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile: No Stock for walk ins

Well got my hand on one at the corporate store in the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. They only received 7 of them. I was the 4th buyer. Bought white. Not long to wait at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141017_105655.jpg
    20141017_105655.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 114

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

This is why I pre-ordered lol so I don't have to worry about where to find it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

Well got my hand on one at the corporate store in the Sawgrass Mills Mall in Sunrise. They only received 7 of them. I was the 4th buyer. Bought white. Not long to wait at all.

Total aside, but this is one of my favorite malls in the country! Squeeee! Carry on, as you were.

IrishFXDB

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

I managed to get one, but they only had a few left and only in white.

woolster22

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I got one this morning in Shrewsbury ma, one of each color left when I walked out

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

patrickandsarah

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

My nearest T-Mobile store (South Lamar in Austin) had 2 N4s for walk-ins. I arrived about 15 minutes after opening and got the last one. Whew!

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Got mine... Early... They normally get 2 ups shipments a day from what I was told.... Thanks Va beach T mobile! 2 buyer

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

So this will sound bad, but I seriously can't believe that the Note 4 is selling out. Or that an Android phone is selling out. I walked into my local att store and they only had a few white ones so I had to drive to another store 20 miles away to get it. Was worth it though.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

So this will sound bad, but I seriously can't believe that the Note 4 is selling out. Or that an Android phone is selling out. I walked into my local att store and they only had a few white ones so I had to drive to another store 20 miles away to get it. Was worth it though.
Its becoming more popular. I remember when the Note 2 came out. I went to the AT&T store during my lunch break and the sales rep told me I was the first to buy one that day. When the Note 3 came out, I had to go to a couple of stores on launch day before I found one. This year, I figured I had better preorder to be on the safe side.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Its becoming more popular. I remember when the Note 2 came out. I went to the AT&T store during my lunch break and the sales rep told me I was the first to buy one that day. When the Note 3 came out, I had to go to a couple of stores on launch day before I found one. This year, I figured I had better preorder to be on the safe side.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

I usually don't pre-order phones anymore because I get super irritated when people on launch day can get it in stores easily meanwhile I'm stuck waiting on the ups man until 10pm. Such is life lol.

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

damn everywhere around me is sold out fml..shoulda pre ordered it

The stores around here claim that once they sell out they will have stock again in a week. I can't believe that Samsung gave each store like only 7 phones.

dj2big

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site

Walked in today bought one for my wife. I received mine on Tuesday called a few places couldn't find another called Tmobile it will be here Tuesday for my daughter ☺

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

No issues here in Charleston SC. The store opened at 10 and I was there at 1045 and was the first one to buy a Note 4 at that location. They said the delivery showed up at 1030 so if I would have gotten there at opening I'd of had to waste 30 minutes!

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

I HATE YOU!! lol I am also in South Fla and every store has sold out of the darn thing. I called and some of them say they 'hope' to have some in stock tomorrow morning so I guess I will see.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

Pick up mine after work I got lucky I work for Verizon and know the Tmobile manager she saved me one.they only had gotten 6 in.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01