Note 8 thin case with kickstand

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I can confirm the Seidio Surface on my S8+ works, Also the Spigen Tough Armor should support this (I have one for my Note 8, just waiting on the phone).

Cheers,
BR

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
The Samsung rugged protective cover with kickstand is awesome. I'm loving mine. Charged every night with fast wireless, with no issue at all except last night where my cat decided to check the time on my phone apparently lol. It looks bulky but feels great in the hand!

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung rugged protective cover with kickstand is awesome. I'm loving mine. Charged every night with fast wireless, with no issue at all except last night where my cat decided to check the time on my phone apparently lol. It looks bulky but feels great in the hand!

Good looking case. I've had my eyes on it. Can you tell me what the case is made out of? How durable does it seem? Thanks!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Good looking case. I've had my eyes on it. Can you tell me what the case is made out of? How durable does it seem? Thanks!
It's plastic. Textured on the back and it looks as though it will fit any screen protector. The back does feel solid, and it seems ridiculously durable. I picked it after a side by side with an otterbox. The sides are also more narrow than the otter, which gives it an awesome in the hand feel. I was prepared to buy a few spigen cases but I'm just plain happy with it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndroidUser123987