Note 9 on Charter Spectrum

brownhornet

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I looked into it considering I already have spectrum home service. Once you factor in all the typical plan stuff (phone cost, insurance, etc) it doesn't seem any cheaper than Sprint. I guess youd get the benefit of being on Verizon's network though so there's that.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I looked into it considering I already have spectrum home service. Once you factor in all the typical plan stuff (phone cost, insurance, etc) it doesn't seem any cheaper than Sprint. I guess youd get the benefit of being on Verizon's network though so there's that.
My brother and I were planning to take advantage of the BOGO for the Note 9 with Verizon, but didn't do it because the monthly plan would be higher then our Sprint plan.
I'll definitely look into spectrum next year since my home internet service is with them.

trock70

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I just signed up for the service Saturday. Ordered the S9 for the wife. I was going to go to Verizon (for the note 9) even though I don't like the idea I can't mix and match tiered and unlimited plans. Spectrum does. While on the phone with CSR he told me they have confirmed they will get the Note 9 8/27. I will be ordering mine then.

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I just signed up for the service Saturday. Ordered the S9 for the wife. I was going to go to Verizon (for the note 9) even though I don't like the idea I can't mix and match tiered and unlimited plans. Spectrum does. While on the phone with CSR he told me they have confirmed they will get the Note 9 8/27. I will be ordering mine then.

They have the Note 9 as of a few days ago. I ordered and just received mine yesterday!

Liz Gaby

Sep 13, 2018
Visit site
Note 9 and S9+ with 2 gigs data, only $120. After phones are paid off, it's only $40 for 2 lines! Sounds good to me!!

How?? I just tried to see how much it would be and mine said 102.....I'm not sure of the taxes, it says $60 for taxes....I don't know if it's a 1 time thing and then it will go down or monthly. I wanna get one for my husband too :(

Last edited:

Patrick Graham3

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
43 for note 9 payment
35 for s9+ payment
14×2 for required data
10 for tax

So I was wrong, but 116 still isn't bad

Like any post payed service where you pay in installments toward the price of the phone, you have to pay taxes due on phones value. That's why it said 60 for taxes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyattling