Note9 Free Gifts Pre-Order VS Now

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, this is going to sound crazy but I have an idea/favor.

I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and my free gifts (with the $99 upgrade) are the AKG noise canceling wireless headphones, Fortnite skin and the 15,000 v-bucks for Fortnite.

If you order Samsung Galaxy Note9 now, you will get: the duo charger, case and IconX earbuds for the $99 upgrade.

I am livid about this as I prefer the new offer. I cannot return my phone to Verizon. I would have to pay the restocking fee and then re-order my phone. Problem is my phone is not even available to order at the moment (Blue 512GB/8GB), do not even bother suggesting it (only trying to save you time).

I am wondering if anybody out there (is as honest as me) who would be willing to switch? Any Fortnite hardcore fans who are interested? Please?

Thank you in advance for taking time to read and or consider this. Make it a great day!

rustysocket

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Why would you pay 99$ for Fortnite crap if you didn't plan on using it? That makes zero sense.

Aren't the Vbucks and Skin locked to your phone and your Fortnite account?

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, this is going to sound crazy but I have an idea/favor.

I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and my free gifts (with the $99 upgrade) are the AKG noise canceling wireless headphones, Fortnite skin and the 15,000 v-bucks for Fortnite.

If you order Samsung Galaxy Note9 now, you will get: the duo charger, case and IconX earbuds for the $99 upgrade.

I am livid about this as I prefer the new offer. I cannot return my phone to Verizon. I would have to pay the restocking fee and then re-order my phone. Problem is my phone is not even available to order at the moment (Blue 512GB/8GB), do not even bother suggesting it (only trying to save you time).

I am wondering if anybody out there (is as honest as me) who would be willing to switch? Any Fortnite hardcore fans who are interested? Please?

Thank you in advance for taking time to read and or consider this. Make it a great day!

Why are you mad? It's called A PRE-ORDER for a reason

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Why would you pay 99$ for Fortnite crap if you didn't plan on using it? That makes zero sense.

Aren't the Vbucks and Skin locked to your phone and your Fortnite account?
I never said I could not use the gifts or not a fortnite fan. Please find where I said that? The gifts Samsung is now offering would benefit me BETTER, in MY OPINION. Is there a rule where I am unable to throw this offer out? Help a fellow fortnite fan who could not jump on the pre-order offer? And in return, they help me out? Is it affecting you in any way? No. So, if you are unable to swap with me, move on please. Do not need any keyboard warriors who think their pointless responses matter. Really...sighs.

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
I actually waited because I didn't like the promotional Fortnite and headphones. I decided to wait for a lower price, but saw the offer Samsung has now, and I have ordered. I will need a case, and the wireless charger is nice. So, I am excited I waited. Only issue is that I have to wait till September 23rd to get the phone. Oh well, at least I'm getting one!

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually waited because I didn't like the promotional Fortnite and headphones. I decided to wait for a lower price, but saw the offer Samsung has now, and I have ordered. I will need a case, and the wireless charger is nice. So, I am excited I waited. Only issue is that I have to wait till September 23rd to get the phone. Oh well, at least I'm getting one!
You made a good choice! Enjoy!

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I would've preferred the dual wireless charger and case to the AKG headphones, but if I'd waited, I would've lost $150 on my LG G6 trade-in.

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Samsung won't finance the phone for me and I'm not wanting to pay a thousand dollars out of out pocket. Tmobile will finance me though

theurbantwist

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I understand what you're saying but the trade-in value of my phone is what roped me in. The gift was Secondary. I had a feeling trade-in value would drop after Preorder and it did.

My S7 edge value during Preorder was $300. Now it's $100. I I'd take that $200 plus the headphones over the current offer easily.

So unless you bought phone without trading anything in, chances are you got better deal than you thought... without even knowing it, during Preorder with the trade in value being higher across the board than it is now.

rcwheelman

May 4, 2018
Visit site
I preordered as well 512 blue. I too got the fortnite and the vbucks and I ordered all the cases and charger as well. Plus I purchased 5 other cases from Samsung and uag. Very happy. Just buy what you didn’t get. Simple.