Notification for downloaded applications from play store

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
3dots upper right corner , won't allow ?View attachment 315278
Wow, that was awesome! I first Force uninstalled the updates for play store. Then downloaded a basic software game. The notification alerts for the play store event through automatically. Then, a side load of the APK file for the updated 18.3 version of the play store. Downloaded the same basic solitary game And there was no notification alerts. Although, not sure if I should continue using the downgraded version of the play store, so I have the updated version of the play store again. Good suggestion though thank you!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Wow, that was awesome! I first Force uninstalled the updates for play store. Then downloaded a basic software game. The notification alerts for the play store event through automatically. Then, a side load of the APK file for the updated 18.3 version of the play store. Downloaded the same basic solitary game And there was no notification alerts. Although, not sure if I should continue using the downgraded version of the play store, so I have the updated version of the play store again. Good suggestion though thank you!!
That you'll have to play with it . Your welcome !

astrodan13

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I've realized I have the same issue. I'm on a Samsung S10 + on Verizon. I see completed file and picture downloads, but no finished Playstore download notifications. I thought it was just the 10 software, but it's probably a Playstore issue then.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If you'd expirencing it also on different Android , might be a issue or bug with it
Yes, exactly!
I've realized I have the same issue. I'm on a Samsung S10 + on Verizon. I see completed file and picture downloads, but no finished Playstore download notifications. I thought it was just the 10 software, but it's probably a Playstore issue then.
Try to force uninstall you're play store updates in the settings menu. See, if that works for you...