Now on sale

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Given the somewhat widespread signal issues on the network recently. They should be giving customers the Rezound for free and toss in $80 just to useb the Rezound on their network. If they don't get their act together your all gonna see me on the Nightly News being arrested for lighting paper bags filled w/ platypus feces on fire outside retail shops across the Midwest. Not really, but I've lost the last few drops of respect I had for them since the plan changes and 1xrtt woes dried up. I feel like I'm back on AT&T.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope that the 4glte problems are fixed soon. They seem to be having problems on most phones.

With that said, I bought my rezound for $ 50 on upgrade back in November, and the rezound has been lower but for new lines.

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Given the somewhat widespread signal issues on the network recently. They should be giving customers the Rezound for free and toss in $80 just to useb the Rezound on their network. If they don't get their act together your all gonna see me on the Nightly News being arrested for lighting paper bags filled w/ platypus feces on fire outside retail shops across the Midwest. Not really, but I've lost the last few drops of respect I had for them since the plan changes and 1xrtt woes dried up. I feel like I'm back on AT&T.

LOLZ at Platypus feces...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24