tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Just got to Verizon an hour early and first one here. Lady unlocked the door when I walked up. I said are you open now? She said o are you a customer????? Lol o and a nice xoom poster is in the window. Should have just went inside and took my xoom and said I.was taking it out for service ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Also when I asked if it was in stock she said she didn't know. I asked her to check so I don't wait. She said does it launch today? O my o my.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I stopped by my store last night. They have 10! One of them has my name on it. 59 minutes to go. Leaving the house in about 30 minutes!!!!

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Sounds about like your average, clueless Verizon store employee.

Yeah, tell me about it. I called 1 of my verizon stores yesterday and asked when the XOOM comes out, just playing coy, and she had no idea. I then said "oh, your site says tomorrow". She put me on hold and came back saying she thinks that's right lol

Curtg

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Woah. Hey there's a Starbucks next door to my Verizon store too...do you happen to be in Athens, GA by any chance?!
I guess Verizon Stores and Starbucks aren't exactly rare these days;-)

Nope Owasso, OK. Got mine was the only one in the store after one. Already home and about to start playing with it.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Even better. Didn't know how to turn it on. Also thought it was 599 with month to month. They can't wait activation but I got my tab and its awesome!

And the manager came out to take a photo with me and the tab for their first xoom sale.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026