October 2018 Update

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Set my phone down to read to my son, came back and was asked to finish installing the update. Was shocked! Didn't think it's be out for 2 more days and expected to have to use the check for update button.

Only thing I use Bluetooth for is my watch and headphones. Watch I will find out tomorrow when it's time for work, headphones this weekend when hopefully I have time to mow.

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Noticed my at a glance widget isn't working anymore. Seems like I got some notification about it recently, but the steps they provided didn't work. Anyone know how to get it back or properly replaced?

chriskwarren

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I hammered the check update button a few times and nothing for me, but then I rebooted and by the time I checked again it was already downloading the update.

No bluetooth issues for me on two of my cars.

Luke18

Nov 24, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone, curious if everyone has gotten the October updated? I still have not yet gotten it.....I have powered off and rebooted the phone and hit the check button multiple times and it says no new software you are up to date with the September 5th update.

Something weird going on....

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, curious if everyone has gotten the October updated? I still have not yet gotten it.....I have powered off and rebooted the phone and hit the check button multiple times and it says no new software you are up to date with the September 5th update.

Something weird going on....

You didn't mention your service provider. That may be the difference, but I wouldn't sweat it. Depending on what you read, security updates are not that big of a deal, because the corrected exploits are aged.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm still waiting for mine. I got mine from Google and I'm on Verizon. I need this update so I can charge my phone in my car.

Only thing I can think of is I'm on the beta program. I've had issues getting updates before on the beta program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadsak