Offering Root Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I sent you a request on gtalk, email is arsyz125@gmail.com...I've been trying to root for months but haven't been able to when I used revo. I always messed up when going into fastboot, this was with 605.5 a few months ago, I've tried everything, I figured I'd give it a try again 2 weeks ago with the downgrade but still the same messes when it starts to fastboot and I can't figure out the other ways to root..I want everything stock I love the phone just the way it is, Rom, sense, ect...just wanna remove blotware, use wifi tether and some other root apps, I really don't wanna wipe it and would just really like to s-off root it that way. I rooted my droid eris I had before this and installed customs roms but I used one click root..if you could help in anyway plz sir...thank you

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I sent you a request on gtalk, email is arsyz125@gmail.com...I've been trying to root for months but haven't been able to when I used revo. I always messed up when going into fastboot, this was with 605.5 a few months ago, I've tried everything, I figured I'd give it a try again 2 weeks ago with the downgrade but still the same messes when it starts to fastboot and I can't figure out the other ways to root..I want everything stock I love the phone just the way it is, Rom, sense, ect...just wanna remove blotware, use wifi tether and some other root apps, I really don't wanna wipe it and would just really like to s-off root it that way. I rooted my droid eris I had before this and installed customs roms but I used one click root..if you could help in anyway plz sir...thank you

I got one request today only and they didn't write to me

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
OK I have send all you guys request. Btw you have to downgrade first.go to page 14 and click on the link I posted there.instructions are super easy

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

vaddie

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
i want to give a big shout out to upsteammiami for doing my t-bolt. i didn't know my left hand from my right but he hung with me for 3 hrs to fix my phone. he is the best. thanks again

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
all I can say is HOLY CRAP. I love my tbolt, but I know I'm not getting the best from it that I can. however, you guys are pushing me more and more to let OP root this thing once and for all!! the only issue I would have after that would be....what to do after it's done? ROMS, Kernels, etc...this is all jibberish to me. In the small chance I do end up with a brick, what are my options? also, does rooting REALLY improve battery life, or just opens up the phone to where we can tweak things to make the battery last longer? I'm really, really close guys...I'll be lucky to make it through february without submitting......:-\

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I would take a shot at rooting it yourself. I know the OP is good and nice guy...nothing wrong with him offering the service. I just come from the school of learning how to do it myself. That way, in the future when you get another phone, you will already know how to do it (other than the individual methods per the particular phone).

If you aren't brave enough to do it yourself, then by all means the the OP do it for you and watch him do it and learn.

There are tons of video's on how to ROOT your phone on Youtube...maybe look at those.

Reactions: johnriii

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I would take a shot at rooting it yourself. I know the OP is good and nice guy...nothing wrong with him offering the service. I just come from the school of learning how to do it myself. That way, in the future when you get another phone, you will already know how to do it (other than the individual methods per the particular phone).

If you aren't brave enough to do it yourself, then by all means the the OP do it for you and watch him do it and learn.

There are tons of video's on how to ROOT your phone on Youtube...maybe look at those.

DEFCON.....I'm not brave enough or technically savvy enough to do it myself. if it's going to be done, it's going to be done by someone else who knows what they're doing. I wouldn't fight learning, but time restraints (two jobs, 68 hours/week) don't leave much time for that. that's why I'm here (on my work computer, no less!!) I don't want to lose data, but I want the option to add cool new themes and get rid of all that crappy bloatware that VZW seems obligated to slap on our phones for no reason. also, battery life is another benefit I've heard that you get from rooting. I will eventually submit, watch the OP do it, and learn as much as I can. I'm sure it will open my eyes once I see someone else do it. If this goes well, my next phone will probably get rooted as soon as I buy it. thanks for the info.

kneeland24

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Miami, I invited you on gtalk but I actually have a different problem from most. Mine was rooted by a friend, then I got an OTA update which unrooted it, then my buddy tried to reroot it which didn't work and now the phone runs like #$%&. I just want the phone to be stable, and am wondering if you could help me out.

Much appreciated!!!

Sisco

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
If you need any assistance rooting, installing custom roms, etc. Feel free to contact me, I am an experienced professional and root androids daily.

G Talk: brandon.sisco

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
guys just hit me up on gtalk no gmails please & i do not know this dude ^^^^ and only has 2 posts i wouldn't trust

Hey would you be able to set up adb for me? I've tried over and over and can't get it set up right.

Sent From My Mecha

Edit: nevermind figured it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174