Offering Root Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

salukitd

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Beer money incoming Miami! Quick question. If I ever need to wipe or reset my phone, will it remain rooted or will we have to do it again! Thanks much!

incoehoots

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
WOO HOOO UPSTREAMMIAMI IS AWESOME!
Ok I will quit yelling haha I am so excited! I am ROOTED!!!
This guy is the bomb, I am really really slow on the take with this stuff, so if he can get ME through it he can get anyone through it!
I am go gonna buy you a beer :-*
Thank you I can't wait to bust the bloat!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
(Note Upstreammiami~don't say "huge mistake" to anyone LOL scared me half to death!!! LOL)

thedio

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Upstreammiami, is it possible to achieve root and s-off when the phone can only get to bootloader? I am trying to fix my friends phone and I need help.

still_smoking

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
i am mainly interested in rooting to get rid of the bloatware and free up space. is there anything that i do now, or can do that i will lose when rooted? i was going to do last week, due to memory problems, but a reset and reinstall of apps worked.

also, just quick, what else is the benefit of rooting? i've read before but other that bloatware removal i forget.

thanks,

sean

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
i am mainly interested in rooting to get rid of the bloatware and free up space. is there anything that i do now, or can do that i will lose when rooted? i was going to do last week, due to memory problems, but a reset and reinstall of apps worked.

also, just quick, what else is the benefit of rooting? i've read before but other that bloatware removal i forget.

thanks,

sean

free tether, roms, themes, kernels, miui, ics, sense 3.0 or 3.5, the chance to brick your phone is the best part lol j.k

red rage

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Upstreammiami is the man !!! i was having a hard time rooting my wifes incredible 2 . so Upstreammiami said he would do it after i contacted him . I think it was a pita for him too but after a couple of hours he got it and it worked great . the man does not give up !!! i would not have been able to do it . i have done a few incredibles via unrevolked and my first thunderbolt when it came out using i dont even remember what to root it , and just rooted my replacement thunderbolt using rev/unrevolked yesterday . but this incredible 2 was kicking my butt! thanks again Upstreammiami, you the man !

fearme90

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi can you flash a radio for me? lately ive been having 4G LTE data drops. im running on MIUI ICS, I have no idea what radio I'm on, im pretty im still on stock ever since i flashed Vicious MIUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.