Official update for Revue?

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No OTA update here yet, but I did just receive an email notification from Logitech, with Subject 'See whats changing with Logitech Revue', which indicates that I will soon have th 3.1 OTA update, so I'll be checking on it even more often now.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
421e6859-00b5-4af6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Got that too

OT: what screen shot app do you use?

I don't know what OT stands for but I'm assuming you were talking to me. I'm stock on my Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket so I just hold the home button then press the power button. Pretty easy and useful.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't know what OT stands for but I'm assuming you were talking to me. I'm stock on my Samsung Galaxy S II skyrocket so I just hold the home button then press the power button. Pretty easy and useful.

OT = Off Topic

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
OT = Off Topic

Oh thanks. From the Google TV Forum, which is down right now, it seemed like a lot of people in the SouthEast portion of the US were reporting getting the update, so I'm selfishly hoping it rolling it's way up the east coast!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh thanks. From the Google TV Forum, which is down right now, it seemed like a lot of people in the SouthEast portion of the US were reporting getting the update, so I'm selfishly hoping it rolling it's way up the east coast!

No problem :)

I will be obsessively chacking for updates everyday when I get home from work.....lol

I just got the email about the update.

stonefeet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

hopefully it'll be waiting for me when i get home (in the southeast) i had nothing when i was at home for lunch between 1pm and 2pm

briischamp

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I just got a call from my wife in the office telling me that the upgrade prompt popped up on our Revue this afternoon. For what it's worth, purchased and activiated my Revue in September and I live in Indiana.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz