Ok Google Broadcast.....

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Read about the feature, but it's not working. Articles made it sound like it was out a month ago. Anyone know more intel...

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I love this feature! So fun :) I bet it won't be long before you're able to transmit from one speaker (or phone) to another speaker...like an intercom instead of broadcasting to all speakers.

Grifter73

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine works. I can broadcast my voice message or if I type in "broadcast ___________" the Assistant voice will read the message after broadcast.

CaymanDreamin

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
I love this feature! So fun :) I bet it won't be long before you're able to transmit from one speaker (or phone) to another speaker...like an intercom instead of broadcasting to all speakers.
Would love to see this feature. I believe Amazon devices can do this already, so hopefully it's coming soon.

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Would love to see this feature. I believe Amazon devices can do this already, so hopefully it's coming soon.
It would be nice. And it would be nice to be able to switch from your phone to a speaker for incoming calls. But that would take a lot of coordination with the carriers. Be nice if the carriers were just a data pipe. And you could get the phone app and number from any source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delgerjargal