OK, so I am tired of Chrome

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Are there any other browser out there that will sync with my (desktop) Chrome bookmarks? I absolutely love that functionality and I can't part ways with it, but the Android chrome browser is so freaking slow. My other Android tablet (Iconia A100) had the traditional Android browser and that synced as well, so there was no reason for Chrome on that device.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
To tell you the truth man my chrome has out performed any other web browser out there so far. Sure it is not something running that is slowing your browser?

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to sideload the ASOP browser into your nexus 7

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Are there any other browser out there that will sync with my (desktop) Chrome bookmarks? I absolutely love that functionality and I can't part ways with it, but the Android chrome browser is so freaking slow. My other Android tablet (Iconia A100) had the traditional Android browser and that synced as well, so there was no reason for Chrome on that device.
did you update chrome from playstore? it seems to have some performance improvement.

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the browser itself is OK, but the bookmarks page is so obnoxious. Why does it feel like the bookmark page is a webpage?