One more day!

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Well according to the website, it wasn't supposed to be in store until June 10th anyways. But I haven't heard about any delays

Sent from my cave

draetheus

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Tomorrow can't come soon enough. I broke my OV 3 weeks ago and I was sooo close to pulling the trigger on a used Triumph until I saw the press release for the Evo V. Been hard going without a phone for 3 weeks but I think it will be worth it in the end.

correirb

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what to make of this.

People are reporting that the pre authorization on their credit cards for radio shack preorders have disappeared. Radio Shack has released the funds back to the card.

This can't be good.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't find it on any other stores... By noon, they better have a answer.

*readys flaming pitchfork*

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

correirb

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Around 9:15 or so I received an order confirmation officially buying the item, and my order status is showing that the item is in stock and located. They still haven't charged my credit card though.

I am told it takes 1-2 business days to ship from the warehouse. So it could be as late as Monday to ship out.

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Around 9:15 or so I received an order confirmation officially buying the item, and my order status is showing that the item is in stock and located. They still haven't charged my credit card though.

I am told it takes 1-2 business days to ship from the warehouse. So it could be as late as Monday to ship out.

that's exactly what I had. So i hope it goes!

wilhannes

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
4:30 thurs. It is now available on the virgin website. Mine is pre ordered from radio shack - got another email saying order confirmed & item found in stock. Now waiting for one saying "shipped." Wondering if I should cancel order and order from Virgin. I really have the hots for this phone and someone waiting for my triumph. I guess i'll have to wait for radio shack and I will also be saving a couple bucks too.
Please post if anyone hears anything. Thanks

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
4:30 thurs. It is now available on the virgin website. Mine is pre ordered from radio shack - got another email saying order confirmed & item found in stock. Now waiting for one saying "shipped." Wondering if I should cancel order and order from Virgin. I really have the hots for this phone and someone waiting for my triumph. I guess i'll have to wait for radio shack and I will also be saving a couple bucks too.
Please post if anyone hears anything. Thanks

you'd be saving a whole lot by doing the radioshack way. besides I had the same thing happen to me.