One Plus X invitation available

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a One Plus X Invite 11-4-2015

Hi guys

I have an extra invite
Was emailed to me today at 1pm GMT if anyone wants it I might give it up I need to see if I have a friend who wants it instead but if not it's up for grabs

NB: UK invite

Posted via the Android Central App

jeevankumarn007

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have a One Plus X Invite 11-4-2015

Hi Rdroid27,
I would like to have the invite. Can you please share it with me ?? I'd registered long back but didnt get the invite yet.... so please share it with me. Thank you !!

MrDoreth

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site

Hi guys

I have an extra invite
Was emailed to me today at 1pm GMT if anyone wants it I might give it up I need to see if I have a friend who wants it instead but if not it's up for grabs

NB: UK invite

If you still have it due to UK invite is it possible to have it? I don't know if you gave it to Jeevankumarn007

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

Really sorry I found out the invites are currently unshareable

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

I don't really want to do that u see plus I had a problem getting my own x so i am now at the bottom of the invite list

PiotrJot

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
EU invite to share

I have received a shareable invite. If anyone wants to give a try to OnePlusX, let me know.

Please note: it is not valid in US.
The invite is for European version, and according the email:
This invite is valid for: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom

PNW123

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
It apparently has to be claimed in the next two days. I am happy with my Alcatel Idol 3 4.7, so am going to pass on the One Plus X.

Anyone want the invitation? (I would just forward you the email with the invitation code.)

I am in the U. S., if it matters.

PNW123

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Oh, shoot, never mind. It says that the invitation can only be claimed under my email address. Sorry. :(

dhafiz

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Anyone want a OnePlus X invite?

Just received an invite, not planning on using it for purchase - happy to send along to whoever wants it. Let me know!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemal