One S or not, cant decide.... HELP!!!

samadkins29

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Background:
So I currently run a BB9700. Its out dated and old at this point. I have not used any Android phone before. I don't have any upgrades avail on TMO so I will be paying full price. Money is not an issue, but I only like to buy the best when its comes to tech. I guess I just don't like to waste money. Lastly the phones weight doesn't matter to me, the capacity doesn't matter, but performance and battery life do.

Went to the store:
Took a look at the display model. Wasn't very impressed with it. Maybe its just me. But it felt choppy when swiping to the the next "section" I guess.(Remember I haven't used android before) Anyways, that may have just been from it getting touched the entire day.

My confusion:
For me it seems to be between - $550 for the 1S, $450 for the Google Galaxy Nexus, or maybe $300 for the Amaze. It doesn't seem that any 1 of those phones is better than the other(hardware wise). They all have the plus and minuses. The s1 has a faster connection speed and a better processor, but a lower quality screen. The Nexus has a better screen but slower processor and a slower connection speed. The amaze, seems to have the same HW as the S1 but is running an older OS.

What I use my phone for:(in order of importance)
Email, SMS, Google maps (w/gps), whatsapp, visual voicemail(Blackberry)

What I would like to add to that list. Which is the primary reason I want to switch to android is:
Teamviewer (remote login to clients pc's), forex trading, stock trading, and some other various apps that are not avail on Blackberry. I just want the phone be a one stop shop, so to speak. Im leaning towards the Nexus, but I don't want to lose my visual voicemail. Also don't want the connection speed to be too slow?

Thoughts, opinions, anything??? Or should I just wait to see the Galaxy S3 (who knows if thats coming to TMO)