OneNote and split screen

Walter Turns

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
I have been using my note 12.2 since January for work. At meeting I would have OneNote and a PDF document open, taking notes in Onenote. This morning at a meeting when i opened the menu on the right to open OneNote and Xodo OneNote was not there. I looked in edit and it was not there either.
I have been on vacation a couple of weeks so have not used it, has something changed can I get OneNote back?
I had to use lecture notes, I imported them into OneNote which worked fine on my PC, but in the Android OneNote app is nothing but a black square. I have been using OneNote for a couple of years and really want to continue using it, any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a restart on your device? That may get OneNote back. You also can go to Google Play Store and download One Note again. Your notes should be stored in One Drive cloud so you can sync them once you get the app to reappear on you tablet

The Fatyank

Walter Turns

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Solved
I tried turning off the tablet that did not work
So I deleted and reinstalled the app it now works fine
Thanks everyone for the help

Walter Turns

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
I guess I spoke to soon, it was there when I reinstalled it, but when I tried it it would not work as split screen. I restarted the tablet thinking that may help and now it is gone from the split screen menu again, any thoughts

jmd2119

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
I am curious to know if you found a resolution. I returned to grad school to find that I could no longer use split screen in OneNote on my Note Pro 12.2, and have had to switch to another app. My situation was exactly as yours. OneNote was no longer in the multiscreen sidebar, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. It showed up, but still reverts to full screen.

jmd2119

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
My OneNote updated this morning, and I am once again able to do split screen. It appears that the problem has been fixed!