OnePlus 5 features you'd like to see?

kach474

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I used the OnePlus 3 on AT&T and loved it. If the OnePlus 5 had an expandable sd card slot and or wireless charging it would be "perfect" for me.

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
A return of the alert slider to simple mute, vibrate and sound. The way the new alert slider is implemented is a stupid Google way of doing alerts.

I agree that their implementation of the alert slider isn't great. It's even worse than the way stock Android handles notifications, which I grew used to.

Oh, and I miss wireless charging a lot!

ljrod

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Features I would like to "see" from oneplus 5 or next oneplus device!

*Original budget price ( Oneplus main hook when they started was the unreal price of the Oneplus 1. They are becoming the companies they once used to criticized and dislike ... Fame & Money got a lillte bit over their heads in my opinion and it sucks..)

*New Fresh Design ( it's annoying that the Oneplus 5 even the OP 3 have copy cats designs from other devices in the market like oppo and iphones for example... Oneplus seems to be more concern about new potential iphones users than their very "own" originals supporters / fans..)

*Expandable Memory / SD card

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Features I would like to "see" from oneplus 5 or next oneplus device!

*Original budget price ( Oneplus main hook when they started was the unreal price of the Oneplus 1. They are becoming the companies they once used to criticized and dislike ... Fame & Money got a lillte bit over their heads in my opinion and it sucks..)

*New Fresh Design ( it's annoying that the Oneplus 5 even the OP 3 have copy cats designs from other devices in the market like oppo and iphones for example... Oneplus seems to be more concern about new potential iphones users than their very "own" originals supporters / fans..)

*Expandable Memory / SD card
You do know that OPPO and OP are the same right?

VigneshChandz

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
Obvious the latest tech specs. It works to be gr8 if it had the infinity display and should not miss the pressure sensitive display. I would think next yr it should not fall back on the indisplay touch id. Nd improved camera.

peacrg01

Jul 31, 2017
Visit site
All the features missing from the 3T: infinity display, wireless charging, water proofing, dual camera, expandable storage, removable battery etc.

lancester28

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Yuck.

Except the battery, I'll take that 4Ah battery!

And a solid state battery, on screen fingerprint sensor, and bezel-less display ( i know two of which i mentioned isn't commercially available, but hey? The future of smartphone is developing rapidly, who knows what can and what might happen?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332