Only 1 Droid 2 soft key lights up?

Kam Johnson

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased the Motorola Droid 2 online (Manufactured Refurbished) and it works perfectly besides the soft keys! Only one will light up. :( The only one that will light up is the menu button. They are fully functional other than this. I tired a Factory Reset and it didn't seem to work. I wouldn't think it would have any thing to do with the display settings because it's only 1 that will light up. Is there some light I may have to get replaced in the phone?? I'm honestly not sure if they all was working when I first turned on the phone, but I believe so though! (I got the phone today) They keyboard light also works fine! ANY help would be greatly appreciated. :) THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCED.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the Motorola Droid 2 online (Manufactured Refurbished) and it works perfectly besides the soft keys! Only one will light up. :( The only one that will light up is the menu button. They are fully functional other than this. I tired a Factory Reset and it didn't seem to work. I wouldn't think it would have any thing to do with the display settings because it's only 1 that will light up. Is there some light I may have to get replaced in the phone?? I'm honestly not sure if they all was working when I first turned on the phone, but I believe so though! (I got the phone today) They keyboard light also works fine! ANY help would be greatly appreciated. :) THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCED.

Welcome to the forums.
I would contact whoever provided the device and say something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Kam Johnson

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I'll just message the company I bought it from and let them know. I was just hoping for some other way to fix it without get it replaced.