Only 9% Want a Screen under 4"

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I agree with previous posters. 5" is where we will end up. Anything bigger than that and you are starting to get too close to a tablet. I love my 4.3". While I could go a bit smaller, I wouldn't like it. I'm almost certain I would like 5" though. But, anything past that would probably be too much (I hope I don't have to eat these words in the future when I have a 5"). After all, it still needs to fit in my pocket and be a cellphone.

Reactions: milominderbinde

terrace martin

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes to bigger screen. With the use of internet getting better on phones. I use my fone more than my computer. Not to big that it cannot fit into a pocket.

YoshiDroid

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Whats the concern about not being able to fit in your pocket? I have been using a 4.3 for a long time now and it has never been a problem even though my phone and wallet share pocket! The bigger the better!

Reactions: milominderbinde

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
The 4.5" Epic 4G Touch fits in my pocket way better than my 4.3" EVO 4G becuase overall the Epic 4G Touch is so much smaller.

Epic 4G Touch: 5.10" x 2.70" x 0.38" = 5.2 in?
EVO 4G: 5.00" x 2.60" x 0.47" = 6.1 in?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
My droid X2 fits great in my pocket. I barely even notice it's there. But, at some point I think it would just get annoying. I have never had a seven inch tablet in my pocket, so, I can't say whether I'd like it or not, but, I can imagine. Next time I see someone with one maybe I'll ask them if I can try it. :D

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
after using a 4.3" screen it is really hard to go to anything smaller. I'd almost prefer something a bit bigger.

Agreed. I thought 4.3 was too much but after using my inspire and tbolt when I use my wife's iPhone it is just too small lol. Its nice having extra real estate for games and videos.

Sent from my Thunderbolt running CyanogenMod 7 using the Tapatalk app.

glinc

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I also like the big screens but its just an inconvenience to carry it around but it seems that 4 million iphones in 3 days, people think otherwise huh.