Optimus 2X ringtones

anon(11517)

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
If it helps anyone, I am on CM7 nightlies and I used Root Explorer to copy and paste the "ui" folder from the Optimus 2X dump into the /system/media/audio folder. First I renamed the original "ui" folder to "ui2". I also had to use Root Explorer to change the permissions of the new "ui" folder and all the .ogg files inside of it to match the permissions of the old "ui" folder and its contents.

Hope this helps someone since it took me a while to figure out.

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had their ringtones show up in the device in Korean? Is it possible to change this? On the computer, they show up just fine in English. Was looking all over for the ringtones in the ringtone selection menu thinking that they were in alphabetical order only to scroll to the bottom of the list to a whole bunch of Korean!

anon(11517)

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, has anyone else had their ringtones show up in the device in Korean? Is it possible to change this? On the computer, they show up just fine in English. Was looking all over for the ringtones in the ringtone selection menu thinking that they were in alphabetical order only to scroll to the bottom of the list to a whole bunch of Korean!

Mine show up in Korean. Doesn't really bother me much though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik