Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwhickman

GROM​

screenshot.png
screenshot_4.png

TO Downloud use link below​

GROM is built off nameless rom i added stock froyo launcher,sprint tv,facebook,twitter,LatinIME and changed the framework a little if i need to add more comment and ps:im only 12
PS:ROM is Not signed turn off Signature Verification
MADE BY Gage Hickman

Note: Link removed by Admin

Last edited:

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
What are the features and where is the changelog? Just curious...also, this looks a lot like Reborn?

Last edited by a moderator:

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
What are the features and where is the changelog? Just curious...also, this looks a lot like Reborn?

Actually, it looks like ThundeROM + the launcher from Shell ROM + a background image.

And yes, please tell us about this ROM. Also, this needs to be in the Rooting ROMs and Hacks section.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Grammar is bad and this isn't in the right section. Should have opened it in rooting roms and hacks. Take some time and look at how the rom posts are in that section to get an idea on how to set up your OP.

Also on a side note, the fact that you didn't take the time to sign your Rom says a lot. Not to be rude

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

G

gwhickman

Grammar is bad and this isn't in the right section. Should have opened it in rooting roms and hacks. Take some time and look at how the rom posts are in that section to get an idea on how to set up your OP.

Also on a side note, the fact that you didn't take the time to sign your Rom says a lot. Not to be rude

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
And how many roms have u made...

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
And how many roms have u made...
Look, it's not anything to get upset about. It's just that you posted your rom in the wrong section, and didn't provide us any details. How can we flash something we don't know about? Makes sense, right? You probably worked on this a good deal, but just repost it in the right section, and provide details please. Otherwise with the lack of information nobody will want to flash it. Thanks!

G

gwhickman

Look, it's not anything to get upset about. It's just that you posted your rom in the wrong section, and didn't provide us any details. How can we flash something we don't know about? Makes sense, right? You probably worked on this a good deal, but just repost it in the right section, and provide details please. Otherwise with the lack of information nobody will want to flash it. Thanks!
i posted it were it is becouse when u poll up optimus s its right there

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Relax guys.
@gwhickman -- we're just being cautious. A lot of people love flashing new ROMs, but nobody loves flashing bad ROMs and dealing with phones that won't boot or don't run well. It's nothing personal.

And yes, this belongs in the ROM's and hacks subforum. I left it here to make sure the OP could find it if he wanted to address some of these questions. Now that I know he is aware of those, we'll put it where it belongs.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Why not just a flashable zip to add those things to nameless instead of reclaiming all the work that's been done by other devs to get nameless to work?

G

gwhickman

Relax guys.
@gwhickman -- we're just being cautious. A lot of people love flashing new ROMs, but nobody loves flashing bad ROMs and dealing with phones that won't boot or don't run well. It's nothing personal.

And yes, this belongs in the ROM's and hacks subforum. I left it here to make sure the OP could find it if he wanted to address some of these questions. Now that I know he is aware of those, we'll put it where it belongs.
i made a nother thread in the right spot how do u move it

Robchaos_

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Just judging by OP's disregard for structure, rules, and grammar, coupled with his disrespect of anyone who pointed out his errors, I'm sure this Rom will be a good one...

G

gwhickman

Why not just a flashable zip to add those things to nameless instead of reclaiming all the work that's been done by other devs to get nameless to work?
becouse im going to change all of it im just i need time

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
While I do agree his grammar leaves something to be desired I can't overlook the fact that he states he is 12 years old. Granted he may have some things, ok lots of things, to learn but give it time. He's 20+ years behind me in age and I can't even come close to remembering being his age. lol
Can't hurt to remember this when flaming a child that is just trying to contribute something even if it isn't great.

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm only suggesting that it can be approached in a better way. If you're not done with it, don't post it for us. If you are modding an existing rom, call it a MOD in the title, which is what this is... No harm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans