Optimus V Dialer codes

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
So I've been snooping through framework.jar anyways if you look through smali\com\sprint\util\Hiddenmenu.smali it has all the dialer codes and what they do right next to them. Now I didn't test them all because I bricked my last optimus v and returned another. But I did test this method and the dialer codes are in the same place in the sprint optimus marquee and they did work. Anyways if you don't feel like it here's the jist of what mine looks like.

Code:
  DEBUG  = "##33284#"

ERR  = "##377#"

GPSCLRX  = "##4773579#"

LG_DATA_HIDDEN  = "##543282443336#"

LG_HIDDEN  = "##5473784236368"

MEID  = "##6343#"

PORT  = "##7678#"

RTN  = "##786#"

VERIZON_HIDDEN  = "##7764726740"

VIRGIN = "##847446#"

VZW_DEVICE_INFO_HIDDEN = "#43574357*"

WakeUpC22

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey asadullah, on my prebricked test phone it appears I got an AAA key when I used ##786# however data cannot be reset on the phone. Do you happen to know more about this?

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Would any allow one to field test the antenna signal? Would be a useful tool for the OV community (imo)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this because I need some information. Putting the debug code in brings up a "Service code" demand. Anyone know the service code for the OV? I just moved to Colorado Springs, and the reception in my building is terrible. I am trying to get see if my phone antenna is signal boosting and how exactly it does. I believe it is, and that that the reason why my battery is draining incredibly fast.

Thank you!

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this because I need some information. Putting the debug code in brings up a "Service code" demand. Anyone know the service code for the OV? I just moved to Colorado Springs, and the reception in my building is terrible. I am trying to get see if my phone antenna is signal boosting and how exactly it does. I believe it is, and that that the reason why my battery is draining incredibly fast.

Thank you!

The Service Code is unique to each handset. There are various ways to get it and I don't want to regurgitate something from memory for you that may turn out to be incorrect. Try googling "Optimus V" +"Service Code" for links on how to obtain it. Normally you will need to run QPST or some other diagnostic/repair/flashing tool to get it.

On the other hand I doubt that having the Service Code for use with the debug menu will do you any good, but I'm not authoritative on that point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670