order me a samsung S21 pluse

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
hi every one

well after being a long time apple person i am coming back too android i ended up getting the samsung S21 pluse smart phone dont get me wrong i love apple there iphone but IOS can get boring a lot of times has apple like too used the same OS UI with a major upgrade in the android UI comeing later this year with android 12 well you get the idea heh any ways i am coming from the iphone 12 pro max wish sold too get the samsung S21 pluse wish i be useing on AT&T any ways am happy too be back with android

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
i think one thing am going too like the most is the 4800ma battery that ciomes with the phone thats going too be a major upgrade over the battery that i had with the iphone 12 pro max other nic upgrade is Qualcomm the iphone 12 pro max has the x55 modem why the samsung phone has the x60 one

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. Welcome back to Android. The S21 plus is a great phone. I agree iOS can get boring. I love the customisation of android and how unique I can make my phone look. Enjoy your new phone.

chimpboy74

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Many moons ago I switched from iOS to android (iPhone 4 to nexus 4 IIRC) my reasons at the time were purely financial. Mrs. Chimpboy had just gone on maternity and we objected to the higher price of the newer iPhones compared to android (we got a good deal on the nexus 4). I remember being nervous about making the change but there were no issues and I haven't looked back. For many years I was very happy with a mid range android until recently when I felt the need for a much better camera (I've got into snapping local wildlife) and went s21U.
Mrs Chimpboy has gone back to iPhone but for no reason other than she got a very good deal including an apple watch that she wanted.
I am provided with a work mobile which is an iPhone and its practical but doesn't excite me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher