ordered from T-Mobile

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine Wednesday from T-Mobile store and thought I was getting it over nighted. I guess it's on back order and won't be receiving it till end of next week.. wtf

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine Wednesday from T-Mobile store and thought I was getting it over nighted. I guess it's on back order and won't be receiving it till end of next week.. wtf

When you ordered, there was no date listed for the delivery date. Most likely it just 1-2 business days instead of an actual date so that means they are out of stock.

I ordered one on the 29th and still haven't hear anything. On checkout, there was no date listed for delivery.

I went back and ordered another on March 2nd and on checkout, this one actually listed a delivery date of March 4th so I sent the order through. I got that phone delivered Friday as promised.

Again, if you don't see a date listed on checkout on the screen where you enter your card number, you don't know when you will get the phone.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my phone on March 1. I contacted tmobile to check on the status and there response was that the phone would be shipped by the 7th of Marth.

dking9101

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine Friday and I'll be receiving it Monday afternoon but I called t-mobile, my friend went in the store Friday and they told him he should have it between thurs-fri