[OTA][9/21] Official Jelly Bean JRO03O for the Verizon GNex

moracca

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
yes, I'm definitely on IMM76K. Can you link me to a download of IMM76Q image that I can flash without returning to stock? My phone never got a notification of the IMM76Q OTA update

Last edited:

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I need a little help as I'm kind of confused of what I need to do. First of all how do I find out if I'm on IMM76K or IMM76Q? I have not updated my phone on any official firmware since I bought the phone in december, I've been running custom ROMS since. Right now I'm running CM10 4.1. Second is updating to the official better any better then just flashing ROMS? I don't really know what I need to do to get this official update...do I need to flash to a stock version of 4.0.4? If so which one 76K or 76Q? Doing so will relock and unroot me, which means I should make everything up correct? Sorry for being a noob, any help is appreciated.

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Dmmarck quick question for you, I got the wife a gnex, it us unlocked and rooted. I flashed twrp and now when I try to get into recovery mode is get the red triangle. How do I rename the recovery image for twrp for it to stick

Edit: I dl'ed the img file from team win and will flash via adb in the morning

Edit: Edit: that didn't work any ideas guys, I thanks in advance
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Edit x3: I figured it out she is still on stock so on reboot the recovery img is being overwritten, my bad guys

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Dmmarck quick question for you, I got the wife a gnex, it us unlocked and rooted. I flashed twrp and now when I try to get into recovery mode is get the red triangle. How do I rename the recovery image for twrp for it to stick

Edit: I dl'ed the img file from team win and will flash via adb in the morning

Edit: Edit: that didn't work any ideas guys, I thanks in advance
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Edit x3: I figured it out she is still on stock so on reboot the recovery img is being overwritten, my bad guys

Yup, it's that "reboot-from-recovery.p" file that's doing that :).

sfmcrfuller

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: [OTA] Semi-Official Jelly Bean JRO03O for the Verizon GNex

I updated to jellybean and it was working fine, but then I accidentally reverted back to 4.0.2 by recovering into it, and now it won't let me re-install the 4.0.4 patch or the jellybean patch

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [OTA] Semi-Official Jelly Bean JRO03O for the Verizon GNex

I updated to jellybean and it was working fine, but then I accidentally reverted back to 4.0.2 by recovering into it, and now it won't let me re-install the 4.0.4 patch or the jellybean patch

What do you mean by "recovering" into it? You mean by restoring an old backup?