Out for Delivery

arsmtts

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
It's almost like Christmas with all of this anticipation.....Just check my status and I see:

"Jul 9, 2012 7:50 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery" by 3:00 PM

I can't wait!

arsmtts

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 6/14 with the 'ship by date' of 7/10. My card was charged on Friday, 7/6 and it's out for delivery today!

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you know when you were charged?

Here's how Verizon does it: In their warehouse there is a skid of S3s and a conveyor. If your order is "up" your card gets charged (to make sure they are paid for the phone) and then the phone comes down and gets scanned (so they know it's yours) boxed and labeled (for fedex), and then scanned into the fedex terminal and finally at the end of the conveyor, put in a huge pile with all the others that are waiting for pickup. If your card hasnt been charged, sorry to say that this whole process hasnt started yet (unless your bank is really slow at showing charges in their online portal.) Using myself as an example (i often set a bad example though) the payment went through at 9:25pm on 7/7, and the verizon "on your way" email came 11:58am on 7/8 (when it was scanned in at the end of the boxing process).

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
FedEx has been to my house already but I was at work so it's back on the truck for me to pick up at the FedEx place after work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my phone on 6/14 with the 'ship by date' of 7/10. My card was charged on Friday, 7/6 and it's out for delivery today!

I ordered same day, and only my CC was charged on Friday :(. Not shipped yet

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I TAKE THAT BACK! Just checked Iconic and it says it shipped 7/7/2012. No email yet tho or tracking num

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My phones are out for delivery too :) I'm hoping they accept my preemptive signature/tracking# (fingers crossed)

My card was charged Thursday morning, to the person asking about that.

soccerdude2014

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
My phones are out for delivery too :) I'm hoping they accept my preemptive signature/tracking# (fingers crossed)

My card was charged Thursday morning, to the person asking about that.

If you look at the service type, and look where it says "signature required", theres a little question mark, and if you hover over it, it says, "...The recipient can leave a FedEx Door tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present" ... so i think you're good to go :D

sirk0rebreg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
If you look at the service type, and look where it says "signature required", theres a little question mark, and if you hover over it, it says, "...The recipient can leave a FedEx Door tag authorizing release of the package without anyone present" ... so i think you're good to go :D

i just put a copy of the tracking number sheet printed off from the fedex website and signed it asking them to leave the package, hope that works...

CPColley

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Lucky y'all! Mine is just chillen at the fed ex sort facility since 6am today and won't get it till by 4pm tomorrow. Question though: why does it take a whole day to sort out?

justGeeGz

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I was charged Friday night for my phone. Got the email Saturday that my phone has shipped. Phone was picked up Saturday in West Chester, PA at noon. 2:00pm left Coastville, PA. 1:49 am July 8th it arrived at fed ex in Newark. Departed Newark this morning at 2am and that is the last info I have so far. I live in NY about 45 minutes from Newark but who knows where it is going before delivery (usually Elmsford, NY). Mine says delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I hoped it would be here today....

Trilliumknits

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
i just put a copy of the tracking number sheet printed off from the fedex website and signed it asking them to leave the package, hope that works...

This is exactly what I did too. I wish fedex would just let you download a tag though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

melaski7399

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine got delivered at 11:34am this morning! My daughter signed for it since I am stuck at work. I wish I could take off the rest of the day! At least I know what is waiting when I get home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeFunct1222