OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Galaxy Note 7?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
There's apps for most of that... Try Zedge for ringtones

I guess that's my biggest issue. Why require a 3rd party app for something that has been largely basic options and functionality in modern cellphone/smartphones for the last 10 years. Just to add though, I figured out how to get the ringtones & notifications, too show my own custom audio files for ringtones and notifications.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Damn if it isn't the slipperist thing with wet hands you ever tried too hold.

Ringke Fusion case has been ordered. Issue solved.

it's slippery with dry hands too, lol. I chalk it up to the GG5 and the oil resistant coating on the glass. Just trying to hold it in hand to read the forums while laying down or holding the phone by the glass and even on the tiny edges, it would start to slip on its own. I did end up ordering the Unicorn Beetle Pro case. Not a bad case. but it did start to push my screen protector in some places.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
The glass back which is a hideous fingerprint magnet.

I have always felt current iPhone is one of the best looking phone around. Finally in Note 7, I see a phone which I think is as good looking as the iPhone. Yet, I can't use it naked like the iPhone as the glass back simply make it so ugly once fingerprints accumulate.

Jad Morffier

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
The glass back which is a hideous fingerprint magnet.

I have always felt current iPhone is one of the best looking phone around. Finally in Note 7, I see a phone which I think is as good looking as the iPhone. Yet, I can't use it naked like the iPhone as the glass back simply make it so ugly once fingerprints accumulate.
It's really not that bad. I have very oily fingers myself but on my black Note7 it's not obvious.

Jad Morffier

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I just just noticed the default sms app has no option to automatically send more than one sms if you go over the 160 character limit.

I was typing to my mom a few minutes ago and was wondering what was going on. Looks like I'll have to go back to a third party app. It was fun while it lasted.

Jad Morffier

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I just just noticed the default sms app has no option to automatically send more than one sms if you go over the 160 character limit.

I was typing to my mom a few minutes ago and was wondering what was going on. Looks like I'll have to go back to a third party app. It was fun while it lasted.
My bad, it's the quick reply drop down box that has a 70 character limit. Once in the actual sms app you can type forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia