P20 lite Bootloop of Despair

0m3rta13

Aug 31, 2018
Visit site
Hey hey

Really hoping anyone can shed some light on how to fix his issue I am having without having to go buy a box or dongle.
I have made my own Jtag/St-Link/Avr/SWD/Nand Programmer/Debugger if that helps at all.

P20 lite ANE-LX1C432

Phone is stuck in a boot loop that just goes from off to error mode and nothing else. The joyous message is:

Error!
Func No: 15 (bl31 image)
Error No: 1 (security verify failed)
c4c2c4b2ff2ea3cad4fa2f030e7426e0.jpg

— FRP is unlocked
— Bootloader is currently locked but I have a working unlock code (I locked it again manually when trying to flash back to stock)
— NOT recognised via USB
— Phone CANNOT enter Fastboot NOR Recovery/Erecovery. Again it Cannot or will not or shall not (pick your flavour). It ONLY reboots and goes to error mode then reboots again after 15 flashes of the LED (3 Red, 3 Green 5 times). I’ve run the battery down (even removed it) nothing.
— This loop started after I locked the bootloader and it restarted to do the factory wipe that usually happens when locking or unlocking. It seems to be in an eternal attempt at wiping itself, hence no fastboot or recovery options (I’m guessing)

Other than that, phones perfect. I’ve stripped it down in hopes of finding a test point but no luck so far. Have pics of all contact points if needed.

Hoping this may be the place where anyone may know how to help.

Cheerio!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the More Huawei Phones forum to the P20 forum, since the P20 Lite should be pretty similar, and you're more likely to get relevant responses. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC