p3droid states limited supply at launch

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
P3Droid P3Droid
So I hear the galaxy (vzw) will have a limited supply at launch, guess im taking a day off of work.

thoughts? true? date?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: p3droid stats limited supply at launch

Again, P3Droid is nothing more than a fear-monger. Look at his tweets from right before the Nexus was officially announced by Verizon.

If you are very worried about getting one, pre-order it when available.

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Interesting. And Panda claims that somebody (himself?) lost a GNEX in a bar this weekend ala iPhone.

Crazy Halloween:mad:

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Probably true. Inital stock may be low...Pushing the other two more

And/or direct fill will be the only way for a while

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

It would be nice to know which day it will have a limited supply.

zmenchhofer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

well VZW always launches on thursdays... so it will be a thursday that the supplies are limited.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

You know I wouldn't mind if they did direct fill (with little to no announcement) with a limited supply earlier than expected with a store launch later in the month or the next. It'll get us rabid nexus fans to shut up till they do a wider release later, but also give them the opportunity to market the Razr and Rezound to the mass market.

Of course, that's just wishful thinking.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

You are all wrong. The only way to obtain a Galaxy Nexus is to find a golden ticket, which are hidden in "Hershey bars".

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

It would be nice to know which day it will have a limited supply.

This... Especially since I now apparently have to take off/half day to go get a phone.

Also... I've been using a BB storm now for almost 11 months (was originally waiting until spring for the bionic), and yeah there won't be a 12th.... Looks like I may have to throw some 'bows, if I don't beat the line..... (elbows)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

So I need to let my boss know that I am going to take every Thursday off from now until the end of the year...

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

I walked into the Verizon store at 11am the day the Bionic launched and they had plenty/there were no crazy lines. Now, I know the Bionic will most likely have more stock initially available than the Nexus, but I am still not very worried.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

p3droid is nothing much then a troll. he's always saying dumb things about this device to get people angry on twitter. he basically had the whole verizon community in a rage when he said that verizon was going to can the launch then the next day verizon officially announced the device. do yourselves a favor and don't pay any mind to him. after all he makes people pay for leaks, that alone says something. i don't know anybody else who does that.