Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
PC does not recognise my Nexus 6 Phone after upgrade to Android version 7.0
USB debugging on
MTP transfer on
Cable checked since works with Nexus 5 on Android version 6.0

It tells me USB not recognised and yellow triangle in USB controllers
In portable devices, it does not show
Downloaded Android Studio - and downloaded USB drivers... telling me that the version is not 64bit.

Please advise .. since I can't seem to figure it out... must be some kind of bug with upgrade

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
PC does not recognise my Nexus 6 Phone after upgrade to Android version 7.0
USB debugging on
MTP transfer on
Cable checked since works with Nexus 5 on Android version 6.0

It tells me USB not recognised and yellow triangle in USB controllers
In portable devices, it does not show
Downloaded Android Studio - and downloaded USB drivers... telling me that the version is not 64bit.

Please advise .. since I can't seem to figure it out... must be some kind of bug with upgrade
Does your PC (and I'm assuming it's a Windows PC) show an error message related to an unknown device? If it does then see if you can get the PC to search for a driver for the unknown device (your phone). I've never used a Nougat-powered phone so there is quite a lot I haven't discovered about them. Is there a Nexus PC Suite that you can install on your PC to help with the device-PC connection? I know there is Samsung Kies, and an equivalent for Windows and Nokia phones.

Simongr

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes windows 10
yes unrecognised USB
There is a universal suite ,,,bit it seems that I can t instal because it is Downloaded Android Studio - and downloaded USB drivers... telling me that the version is not 64bit.
Anyone can help please?

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Yes windows 10
yes unrecognised USB
There is a universal suite ,,,bit it seems that I can t instal because it is Downloaded Android Studio - and downloaded USB drivers... telling me that the version is not 64bit.
Anyone can help please?
If your Windows 10 is 64bit and the universal suite is not (assuming 32bit), no problem. You can install it into the "x86 Program Files" folder (for 32bit apps) instead of the default "Program Files" folder which is the "x64" folder for 64bit apps.

Simongr

Aug 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt reply.. it seems that Nexus 6 has a problem with the upgrade to 7.0 and 7.1.1
- It can charge but is not visible in the device manager and i can't install the driver either....

Thanks

Simon

Fulani Filot

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the prompt reply.. it seems that Nexus 6 has a problem with the upgrade to 7.0 and 7.1.1
- It can charge but is not visible in the device manager and i can't install the driver either....

Thanks

Simon
Brand-related 7.0/7.1 bugs I presume?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje