People commenting about the size of the phone...

killroy420

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I went to a hipster rock party in San Francisco and EVERYONE was filming/snapping pics with their teeny tiny little Iphones. Needless to say when I busted my note, it turned a lot of heads. It was very weird. ...I felt like that guy in the Samsung commercial for the gs3 :)

If my Note 2 and Nexus could have a baby, I would cheat on both and commit phonophelia.

jmob26

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any negative comments on mine yet. And I could care less if anyone does give a negative comment. But I do have an issue with someone calling me or anyone else a moron for putting it up to my ear instead of a bluetooth. I do use a bluetooth but I don't leave it dangling from my ear 24/7.

+1. This phone may be difficult at times to operate with one hand, but holding the phone up to my ear with one hand still works just fine. I'll start wearing a bluetooth more often than just while driving when I need two hands to hold up a "phone" to my ear. I'll admit the image of that is ridiculous.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had lots of stares but no comments so far. I could really care less though... this is the absolute BEST phone I have ever owned! I take any opportunity to convert the masses and show them just how awesome the GN2 really is.

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I carry the Note2 in a holster on my hip. A beautiful lady walks over and asks what I am packing there. I say "If you push the power button on this bad boy you will see the biggest display of my favorite toy you have ever seen." She slapped me... Then I woke up... Damn...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia