Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Samsung mobile phone leader DJ Koh disclosed some news:

1. Samsung will launch a foldable mobile phone

2. Galaxy S and Note merge is a rumor, Note will not disappear

3. Samsung's first 5G phone is not Galaxy S10

4. In the face of Huawei's competition, Samsung will remain first

https://twitter.com/UniverseIce/status/1028825241533837314

Ice seems legit. Everything he said on note8 and note9 before launch was correct so I'll take him at his word lol. Glad it was a rumor cause I think it would be a big mistake to merge the s line with note line or end the note line. Like really? Just cause they may be close in specs don't mean they can't be separate lines. There are too many note die hards out in this world that want a note 10, 11, 12 so on. Anyways yay for the note line. S line people can be happy with that while us note line people can be happy with that. And same goes for the people that jump back and forth lol.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Here is another then:

https://www.sammobile.com/2018/08/13/first-samsung-5g-phone-galaxy-s10/

"Koh mentioned that this title will go to a separate device instead. He did not clarify whether this separate device will be the long-awaited foldable smartphone or another device altogether. Koh also reiterated Samsung’s desire to be the world’s first manufacturer to launch a truly foldable smartphone at this press event.

He also addressed recent reports in the media which suggested that the Galaxy S10+ might be the last handset of its kind. Rumors have been floating around recently that Samsung has been mulling the possibility of combining the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series....Koh set the record straight, saying that “For the immediate future, there won’t be a change in launching the S series in the first half and Note series in the second half of the year.”

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
a fellow alabama fan! nice to see. Roll tide! sorry I have nothing what so ever to add to this thread. haha share your wall papers with me :) haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sams_s22plus