Question Phone keeps switching to another app (too fast to identify) and back.

TheShadowWizard

Oct 30, 2023
Visit site
At least I think its another app. It acts like it switching apps, then it switches back. Wayy to fast to see even a glimpse of anything.
How can Identify what is happening?
p.s. Can we skip the "It shouldn't do that" answers? Thats why I am here, I know it shouldn't and I need help to resolve it.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't do that...

Have you looked in the recent apps menu to see if there is anything open that shouldn't be after it does this

It would also help to know what phone you are using, they are not all created equally.?

TheShadowWizard

Oct 30, 2023
Visit site
It shouldn't do that...

Have you looked in the recent apps menu to see if there is anything open that shouldn't be after it does this

It would also help to know what phone you are using, they are not all created equally.?
Ha ha, lol
I don't know why I think think to check recent apps. I am 95% sure its my galaxy wear app.
It is an LG g8X Thinq Dual Screen.

UPDATE
After just googleing it, it seems as though its an issue many people are complaining about, and quite recently (This month).
Thank you for the suggestion to check the recent apps.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It might help to see a video of what's happening. Try using the screen record feature, or use another device to take a video of your phone's screen while it's happening.

TheShadowWizard

Oct 30, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It might help to see a video of what's happening. Try using the screen record feature, or use another device to take a video of your phone's screen while it's happening.
Unfortunately it would be very impractical. I would have to do screen recordings for sometimes hours.
It is in fact the issue reported here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-wearable-app-keeps-opening/td-p/23810959
so unfortunately if no one knows a resolution, I will need to ditch the Samsung watch. Its too bad, I very much love it.

Reactions: B. Diddy